Trainer Search

Austin Tolan

Reaction score
Does this trainer work with the steam version of the game because it isnt working for me

TSAnon

Reaction score
Needs an indestructible items fix for newest version. everything else works.

Houtaru

Reaction score
Mr. I cant open this trainer on windows 7 32bit! Can you make compatible for it?

LoudB

Reaction score
Indestructible items isn't working for me. I've followed the instructions, but it still just dings when I try and the items still take damage. It's strange because it worked the first time I tried to use it.

bogdanciuru

Reaction score
why i can't run trainer i double click on this and don't show me nothing...please help me

poselllpis

Reaction score
thanks but we hawe a new rev and some options didnt work. Like Indestructible Items.
Please update :)
thx a loot

Leonixar

Reaction score
Just go to virustotal.com and upload it there, it's free!
It will smelt your computer, it leaves smoke and dust behind. :D

No, really, Norton is shit, barely anyone uses it, the GUI alone is ugly and looks like scareware. If you are worried about any viruses, don't download trainers or cheats from suspicious or unknown sources, otherwise i can tell you that the trainer is made with Cheat Engine and it's probably not a virus, heuristic simply means "the world explodes tomorrow and we are all ******", in other words, it's worth nothing and makes more out of things than there really is. And if you already got adwares and malwares then it's probably time to ditch this piece of cake of an antivirus or whatever it tries to be. I'm using ESET and never have been infected, being cautious and use common sense is the key, no software includes it, it's human behaviour.
I agree, Norton is really bad antivirus, I use ESET Smart Security and I didn't found anything either...