Trainer Search

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
Hello. Im still playing on 0.22, and using that trainer, but i cant use F10, F11 and F12, every other i can.

Al options working for me in V23
using 64x v22 trainer

any chance you could add unlimited backpack ??

Last edited:

Broustyle

Reaction score
Hi dont wanna be bothering but game is now tu vo.24 and I cant activate trainer :-/ I luv all your stuff keep going :D

Nvannarsdall

Reaction score
The Easy Crafting, Indestructible Items, and Fly Mode have all stopped working / been patched. Please fix

densermanx1

Reaction score
Hi There mr.antifun can you fix this trainer it want to not enable cheats on the trainer. plizz

sallax

Reaction score
There is update v0.25 , can you update the trainer please, thanks :)

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
Isn't 0.25 experimental, non-stable? Such a build can be really buggy. Have you tried the 0.24 trainer linked in the first page and which options don't work exactly?

edit// old trainer still works fine.

Last edited:

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
v 0.26 now :)

v24 trainer works 80%
F10 and F11 oprions do nothing tho

Last edited:

kevin abraham

Reaction score
sorry for cussing but this ******* thing not ******* working always saying not responding what the **** this shit working up to about FN 9 and AFTER THAT NOTTING MOTHER COUNT SHIT TRANEIR

neil w

Reaction score
please can you update .25 32bit version you stopped at .006 it worked for later version but now it doesnt thanks!

neil w

Reaction score
can we please get an update for the 32bit version please? version 0.25 out now why do 32bit users never get a trainer for the completed version of the game only while its in its alfa or semi finished state? i have so many games where i dont have a trainer for the completed game but plenty of trainers for games still be worked on.Id rather wait for a trainer to be made for the completed version then have it for half a game! thank you for your time! i hope a trainer will be made so i can play this game i find it very hard to play this one and frozen state also a game with no trainer made for final version only part way!

1crash007

Reaction score
Probably cause most people have 64 bit systems. 32 bit is like still using Win xp.

Version 0.27 came out so i am going to try the latest one on it or has anyone else
tried it?

neil w

Reaction score
sorry for cussing but this ******* thing not ******* working always saying not responding what the f**k this shit working up to about FN 9 and AFTER THAT NOTTING MOTHER COUNT SHIT TRANEIR
you know he works on this on his own time and doesnt charge you a dime! so dont know why your cussing on here to him unless of course you paid him for the trainer? After him working for hours on a trainer then he sees what you wrote howd you think he is going to respond? how would you respond?????