Trainer Search

xk7pg

Donor
Reaction score
It works after a few resets of the game and trainer for me. The easy building option doesn't work but I just used the nocost console command to free that one up. Thanks for the trainer!

This seems to disable achievements (Or maybe they're just buggy in the first place?)

Xepher

Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about people? The last trainer uploaded by mrantifun works fine with the newest version of Subnautica(all of the cheats do in fact).

Start the game, load your save game, and once you get in game alt+tab to exit to Windows, start the trainer, go back to Subnautica, wait like 10 seconds, press the key for the cheat you want to use(do it slowly, if you spam the keys the cheats wont activate).

HighAngel

Donor
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about people? The last trainer uploaded by mrantifun works fine with the newest version of Subnautica(all of the cheats do in fact).

Start the game, load your save game, and once you get in game alt+tab to exit to Windows, start the trainer, go back to Subnautica, wait like 10 seconds, press the key for the cheat you want to use(do it slowly, if you spam the keys the cheats wont activate).
the base building isn't working except that all work's fine
please look in to it MAF

Xepher

Reaction score
the base building isn't working except that all work's fine
please look in to it MAF

What base building? The cheat included in the trainer is "easy crafting"(using any fabricator). There isn't a "easy building" cheat available(sadly).

HighAngel

Donor
Reaction score
What base building? The cheat included in the trainer is "easy crafting"(using any fabricator). There isn't a "easy building" cheat available(sadly).
  • First open the crafting window once then go to the recipes then close crafting window then activate the cheat then you can open it again to craft anything for free.

habitat builder have menu to

AdamSkacze

Reaction score
you dont need trainer for subnautica, everything you want can be done with console commands. press f3, then f8 - unchek box about console. then type ~ for console and type "bobthebuilder" without quotes. now you can build everything you want without prerequisites. (google subnautica console commands for more)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
you dont need trainer for subnautica, everything you want can be done with console commands. press f3, then f8 - unchek box about console. then type ~ for console and type "bobthebuilder" without quotes. now you can build everything you want without prerequisites. (google subnautica console commands for more)

Yes, that's the correct cheat. BUT it will disable achievements.

EBLeaf

Donor
Reaction score
Yes, that's the correct cheat. BUT it will disable achievements.
You can use this cheat code to build first, and then save and restart the game, the game will automatically disable the cheat code, and then the achievements will pop up

mitchell77

Reaction score
I would also like to see an update for the trainer since update 59783
love your work by the way.

Joseph Mychaeld

Reaction score
I have Subnautica compilation January-2018 59783, using the trainer 59302, when infinite health is activated, when you press F1 a debug window appears. I can not deactivate that window with another key if I press F1 again. I deactivate the annoying window but the trainer is deactivated. :confused: