Trainer Search

CrazyExplorer

Reaction score
Love that trainer and it works very well for me, but I still miss unlimited energy/power for the base and the batteries/energy cells and NoDamage or unlimited health for the moth and the cyclops (or invisiblity for farming fragments). I don't want use the console.

Where did I have to request that correctly?

Crazy Explorer

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

E.Cyclone

Reaction score
Does anybody have similar issue with me ?
I am on build number 59783, and using the correct version of the +6 trainer. All options were shown up, but i cannot enable the Easy Construction and Easy Crafting cheat. Did i missed something ?

Edit : I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, if that helps

Last edited:

Xepher

Reaction score
Does anybody have similar issue with me ?
I am on build number 59783, and using the correct version of the +6 trainer. All options were shown up, but i cannot enable the Easy Construction and Easy Crafting cheat. Did i missed something ?

Edit : I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, if that helps

You need to open the fabricator first, close it and then press F5, the Easy crafting cheat will activate that way. And for the Easy construction cheat, you need the Habitat builder, use it to open the construction menu, choose and place anything, press F6 for the Easy construction cheat to activate.

MythOfTheLight

Reaction score
is there a virus in latest version? all versions 4.5 mb and downloads via MS Edge or Ya.Browser are okay, but latest version is 7 mb and all browsers disallow downloading, say there is a virus inside. Dr.Web & Kasperky & MSE also say a virus

Lulu597

Reaction score
Hello there, the trainer work as well but it's make my game lag so much (i have a good config) but apart the lag , the trainer work properly thanks Mr :)

kolokop

Reaction score
this trainer not working for me .-. i starting 1st game than trainer and when i click f1 it just sound *beep* and nothing happen

nAgent

Reaction score
I am on build 59963. All the cheats are working fine except easy crafting. For some reason even after following all the instructions correctly, it is not working. please somebody help me. Is anyone else having same issue?