Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Easy crafting\construction does not work on the Epic version.
F6 doesn't work on Epic store version, please update

Did you read notice on first page?

• First open the crafting window once then go to the recipes then close crafting window then activate the cheat then you can open it again to craft anything for free.
  • First Build something with construction tool then go near it to show the required resources , Now activate the Easy Construction cheat and you should be able to complete it without the need for resources

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Pls update to build 61951
any update please ????
update please! 61951!
Pls update to build 61951
I assume you all using the game from epic platform, current trainer still working fine nevertheless, please pay attention to notice instructions from first page, last two cheats may take up to 20s to activate.
Subnautica_2019-01-06_18-51-08.jpg

Derce Andras

Reaction score
I assume you all using the game from epic platform, current trainer still working fine nevertheless, please pay attention to notice instructions from first page, last two cheats may take up to 20s to activate.
View attachment 6960
No! It's not fine! Yesterday i could use the trainer after 30 minutes of trying, but today i can't. I used all the methods and all the rules what is in the NFO fiile, but its not working. Why is so hard to write a proper trainer? And by the way it's something szupid that one day the trainer working, and another day not. What the hell is with this trainer??