Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Better wait for the release version, Subnautica as I read it will get released this month

pucek615

Reaction score
MrAntiFun there is a full release already, can You make an update please ? :))

Freddie123

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mr Antifun, but unfortunately they released the full game as stated. Could you do another release that covers this?

Thanks!

peebsen

Reaction score
While playing the game, press [F3]. A ticked checkbox labeled "Disable Console" will appear at the top left. Press [F8] to get a pointer and uncheck the box to activate the console window. Press [Enter], then type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: If you restart the game, you must press one of the overlay keys first, such as [F3], before pressing the console key.

Google Subnautica Cheats

oxygen = inf. oxy
nosurvival = Disables the player’s food and water requirements
bobthebuilder = a) fastbuild b) unlockall c) nocost d) fastgrow e) fasthatch f) radiation

CelticWolf

Reaction score
Oxigen and Godmode works fine. Didnt have tested the other Options because i didnt need them, but trainer maybe works

Kight

Reaction score
It works after a few resets of the game and trainer for me. The easy building option doesn't work but I just used the nocost console command to free that one up. Thanks for the trainer!