Trainer Search

knight72

Reaction score
is there any chance this will be updated anymore?
Only way this might get updated is if you go to the crappy WebMod ask for a update. i don't know how it works or even care i won't waste my time with that garbage.

Berlin10

Reaction score
Trainer ist fehlerhaft, als wäre es nicht updatet.
Übrigens: Während der Installation kommt es bei 38% zu einem Downloadfehler, es wird eine offline Methode angeboten,
der download bricht aber nach einer Weil ab. Link kopieren und Jdownloader nutzen.

Trainer is buggy as if it wasn't updated. By the way: 38% of the time there is a download error during the installation, an offline method is offered, the download breaks off after a while. Copy the link and use Jdownloader.

Last edited:

fargo52

Reaction score
Trainer ist fehlerhaft, als wäre es nicht updatet.
Übrigens: Während der Installation kommt es bei 38% zu einem Downloadfehler, es wird eine offline Methode angeboten,
der download bricht aber nach einer Weil ab. Link kopieren und Jdownloader nutzen.

Trainer is buggy as if it wasn't updated. By the way: 38% of the time there is a download error during the installation, an offline method is offered, the download breaks off after a while. Copy the link and use Jdownloader.
alpha 57 was added july 22 2021 that added bit 64 and subsistence needs to be updated to comply
with this update so people don't get an error when trying to load the trainer