Trainer Search

t9559

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by that plz explain better,Hit control when and where and what small text console are you talking about,the trainer or the game plz explain better thx.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
hit control s and click on the small text console. type in cheat allowscheats then cheat breakground. that should work
The only problem with the console cheats, is that it allows the AI to cheat as well. :) The trainer only works for the player.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
It looks like we should not hold our breath very long on an updated trainer for this one guys. I don't think he is going to do it.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
You are a god among us mere mortals MAF, thank you.

crupuxx

Reaction score
I don't support old trainers , Any problems with the new trainer let me know .

fast construction is not working on building, but it works on unit training

i'm using latest steam version 9.0.53

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Looks like everytime MAF updates his trainer for this game, the dev instamtly patch it. I think I am just going to have to give up on any timely patches that work for this game due to the amount of time it takes between trainer updates....I am sorry to say, just takes to long and for the trainer to work at most just one to 2 days before they patch it yet again after months of waiting for an update trainer, just ruins it.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
So I guess the issue this trainer has will never be fixed I suppose? Because the problem is still there and there has been no game update itself.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated , Changed money from 500m to 500b .

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks MAF, I ahd goven up on this trainer being fixed. Now I just hope they dont update the game like they usually do just days after you make or as in this case, fix a broken trainer. :)

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
This trainer works with the lastest version of SRU trump rising DLC which is 9.0.73 if people were wondering

anasb

Reaction score
Please can you upload a trainer for the newest vesion 9.0.73