Trainer Search

Hulagu

Donor
Reaction score
Greetings Mr Anti Fun.

Firstly... thank you for making this trainer and for your work on other games. I just wanted to report that the latest trainer works great, however 1 option (the Fast Construction option) is not working correctly. Certain things like Infastructure (roads and rails) as well as buildings like Land, Air, Missle and Aerospace Production, Research buildings... pretty much every building does not instantly build... however the main building like a Military Complex or Industrial Complex does instantly build.

moneyxx123

Reaction score
anybody have problem with steam version and shift+tab cause the game to freeze and hang ...?

Sultan16

Reaction score
Greetings Mr Anti Fun.

Firstly... thank you for making this trainer and for your work on other games. I just wanted to report that the latest trainer works great, however 1 option (the Fast Construction option) is not working correctly. Certain things like Infastructure (roads and rails) as well as buildings like Land, Air, Missle and Aerospace Production, Research buildings... pretty much every building does not instantly build... however the main building like a Military Complex or Industrial Complex does instantly build.

(the Fast Construction option) this is for unit only not buildings

awesomedew

Reaction score
Fast construction will not activate for some reason, I disabled windows defender with the .bat but still can't get it to work

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
New version out. big update on 8/2/2018 with significant AI changes. It would appear that many on steam are very pleased with the AI changes in fact. It's a completely different game in many respects, or so it seems.

Last edited:

BUHmann

Reaction score
Is there also the possibility to insert reserve troops that you can edit them?

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
After last patch the editor seems not to work anymore

(ive got the new pointer for the new version: 19810456 maybe that will help you)