Trainer Search

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
It seems the game is a hot mess right now. The port is apparently full of bugs. Disappointment after the excellent port of Zestiria. It also has some annoying protection which may hinder the fast development of a trainer. MrAntiFun could tell us more :D

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
It seems the game is a hot mess right now. The port is apparently full of bugs. Disappointment after the excellent port of Zestiria. It also has some annoying protection which may hinder the fast development of a trainer. MrAntiFun could tell us more :D
yeah.. by all means im not sure why such heavy protection went into a 13 year old game compared to zestiria aside from the protection on the game everythings ran well for me though so far :D and atleast i can grind xp reasonably unlike i found in zestiria

iKing

Donor
Reaction score
im playing a bit but ive never been great at jrps even though i love them so i love the trainers for when i need a bit of help :D
Im just waiting for the trainer because I already played it on GC but i would to feel what is like to beat the game with inf hp and tp lol

hope it gets released soon BTW i downloaded some trainer +23 or something via google but they doesnt work :(

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
Im just waiting for the trainer because I already played it on GC but i would to feel what is like to beat the game with inf hp and tp lol

hope it gets released soon BTW i downloaded some trainer +23 or something via google but they doesnt work :(
heh unfortunately i never owned a gamecube but ive been enjoying the two tales games ive played on pc hopefully this game can be trainered i heard there is lots of protection on it for some reason

Neeralazra

Reaction score
heh unfortunately i never owned a gamecube but ive been enjoying the two tales games ive played on pc hopefully this game can be trainered i heard there is lots of protection on it for some reason
Well there is a trainer but haven't tried it yet since I am not sure if its safe or not

iKing

Donor
Reaction score
Mr Anti-Fun finally made one thanks :D but i was checking them but Inf.Health doesnt work at all i dont know what im pressing wrong or is the game

anyways tried Tp and Gald and they work great thanks again