Trainer Search

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to make that Inf Health keep you alive from high falls to?
And that Inf Items only is on your stuff not on the stuff your making, because everything you make takes a whole stack of the items it uses

ForsakenGod

Reaction score
well once u use infintie items every game in every world in every character EVERYTHING WILL BE MAXED OUT , no matter that is in shop or on the ground u just picked up :(

ForsakenGod

Reaction score
I FOUND A FIX TO INFINITE ITEMS GUYS :O. Make a backup of your Terraria folder in MYDOCUMENTS/MYGAMES/TERRARIA.- then delte the folder and then paste the same backup folder. This will fix the items !!!

Swatty

Reaction score
Needs an update. take your time though, Is it possible to have Inf Inventory??

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Needs an update. take your time though, Is it possible to have Inf Inventory??
You mean infinite items or weight ( Have no idea if there is weight stats in the game so I'm just checking ) ?

EDIT: Checked the options at the first page, inf items is include in the trainer, I assume you mean inf weight then?

Swatty

Reaction score
No no like, Unlimited inventory, You can store everything on you. Not weight or items. So I don't have to go back to my chest so much

WOOPS meat to quote you but... Oh well.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No no like, Unlimited inventory, You can store everything on you. Not weight or items. So I don't have to go back to my chest so much

WOOPS meat to quote you but... Oh well.
I think you mean slots, I don't know if it's possible but that's MrAntiFun job :)