Trainer Search

Julfi Gaming

Reaction score
IS Not Working On me, It just said Is Not Responding when i click "F1"
Can Someone Help me?

XelSentinel

Reaction score
Help, please. I keep trying to download it, but Norton keeps deleting. Any ideas why? Thanks.

SheriffRefix

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun,theres a problem,when i use the infinite mana cheat on 1.3.1.1 my mana just disappears and dont regenerate

Last edited:

Penguinbear

Reaction score
I'm also having some trouble getting it to work. I'm running it as admin and I'm using version 1.3.1.1
I press the hotkey and it just gives a 'ding' as if it was an error message. I don't actually get an error message. Tried compatibility mode(just in case) and I tried using it with my firewall and anti-virus turned off. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anything.

Reaction score
Takes awhile to activate but after that when I tested it, the inf. mana one doesn't work. But everything else seems fine. Make sure its the 1.3.1.1 trainer and also make sure you activating in game and not in the title menu. Other then that nothing else I can do. (-_-) teehee

zyroshadow

Reaction score
Too bad, it's not working with me, But you're making an amazing job =)

ace7580

Reaction score
agreed inf health does not work, EDIT: running trainer as admin fixes the inf hp , but i think previous people mean theres falling damage that kills you if you fall to high.

Last edited:

iDarklight

Reaction score
Running 1.3.3 trainer, infinite items gives you 999 of anything but it instantly goes away when you craft something, even after you deactivate it