Trainer Search

YukoValis

Reaction score
Long ago I use to subscribe to the jerk rip offs "cheat happens" I got a bunch of trainers from them since I didn't know any better. Then suddenly they made it so even with a paid subscription you could only get some trainers unless you bought the "Lifetime membership"

I had enough.. so I learned cheat engine. I'm rather good with that now, but it is difficult nailing down the static address time and again when the game changes. So I found you here at Mr Antifun. You are the best! You and everyone else that helps. Thank you very much for all the hard work you put in. I much rather give my money to someone who does this because they want to, then for someone who demands payment.

So thank you again ^^

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
Long ago I use to subscribe to the jerk rip offs "cheat happens" I got a bunch of trainers from them since I didn't know any better. Then suddenly they made it so even with a paid subscription you could only get some trainers unless you bought the "Lifetime membership"

I had enough.. so I learned cheat engine. I'm rather good with that now, but it is difficult nailing down the static address time and again when the game changes. So I found you here at Mr Antifun. You are the best! You and everyone else that helps. Thank you very much for all the hard work you put in. I much rather give my money to someone who does this because they want to, then for someone who demands payment.

So thank you again ^^
I was going to join cheat happens but when I saw how much you had to pay for some trainers I left **** those guys and there money milking

Luuk1892

Donor
Reaction score
Same here @andrew117 I was going to buy premium for Trackmania Turbo trainer, but when I saw it'll cost me 14$ just for this one (because I don't need more from them) I was shocked. I rather spend that money on charity or donate it for MAF who helped me pass few games with his trainers and all that for free. Not gonna spend 14$ just to get a trainer for 1 game.

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
Same here @andrew117 I was going to buy premium for Trackmania Turbo trainer, but when I saw it'll cost me 14$ just for this one (because I don't need more from them) I was shocked. I rather spend that money on charity or donate it for MAF who helped me pass few games with his trainers and all that for free. Not gonna spend 14$ just to get a trainer for 1 game.
true its insane

YukoValis

Reaction score
and now they made it so if you don't have an active paid account the trainer doesn't work anymore. They are seriously the Konami of trainer makers. So thank you again Mr Antifun!

Luuk1892

Donor
Reaction score
and now they made it so if you don't have an active paid account the trainer doesn't work anymore. They are seriously the Konami of trainer makers. So thank you again Mr Antifun!

Really? That is really weak, I mean there is no point of doing that really, if the person has the trainer, that means he/she paid for it first, so it's kind of rude to say the least to deactivate it.

Akula_

Reaction score
I was looking for a trainer. I saw a video from MAF. Usually i don't believe in these shit, often kids trying to seek views and subscriber.

But the link was legit and free quality trainer. Never looked elsewhere ever since. Thanks MAF.