Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work :(. WHY? I need help

How about a little more Info? Like what is the version of your game? Original or retail Copy? What happened when you tried to run it?

Keevee

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun! Thanks again for another trainer! Any possiblity that you can add a cheat that adds all the costumes in the game? Would me most awesome! Thanks again!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun! Thanks again for another trainer! Any possiblity that you can add a cheat that adds all the costumes in the game? Would me most awesome! Thanks again!
i think it's impossible, you need to collect Comic Books,complete story ect, here is the link to unlock all costumes link

NotBad

Reaction score
I'm finished game with this trainer.. No crashed or problems.

Gj

Nuffinhie

Reaction score
Trainer working , but Game get's stuck right at the Start (On the Trail of a Killer) , second mission . I tried the Mission w.o Trainer , it's working perfectly , lol .

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer working , but Game get's stuck right at the Start (On the Trail of a Killer) , second mission . I tried the Mission w.o Trainer , it's working perfectly , lol .

Are you using an Original or retail version of the game?

criticalmass

Reaction score
im using a retail copy of the game (v1.0) and the trainer works great. thanks.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
your trainer amazing spiderman 2..virussss!!!!!

its just a false positive, it wont harm your computer. just allow/ place it in the exception for the trainer and it works fine.

NeoSupreme

Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately, the trainer does not work for me. I'm on Windows 7 64bit. I used full screen/no full screen and launched the trainer before and after launching the game. The trainer itself launches, but the effects don't activate. I've used ALT+Tab as well, which does activate the effects, but it locks up the game when I do it that way. Need help. I still appreciate you making this trainer.