Trainer Search

gratefuljim2

Donor
Reaction score
I know it is a LONG shot ... but any chance this can be updated to the FINAL release.. now that BT3 thief of fate has been added to it.. and it is the final update/release.

Last edited:

mordaki987

Reaction score
same i'm wondering if this is updated to work with bard tae 3 and the latest version that is available and up on steam

Bruenre

Reaction score
If one is coming it may be quite some time as Mr. AntiFun now has RL commitments that are getting in the way.

Greysaber

Reaction score
Curious. Does the trainer work with v3.29 or am I just doing something wrong? I can't activate any of the options

celticguy41

Reaction score
help I have tried both of these trainers and none have worked, all I keep on getting is a beep ????

flashbak420

Reaction score
The game received a major update today. Since the last trainer update the full trilogy and all modes have become available. Would love to see a trainer update :) Thanks in advance!

gratefuljim2

Donor
Reaction score
Up to 4.28 version.. existing trainer completely broken.. Nothing will activate. I have followed instructions:
  • First go into a fight then activate health and spell points cheats
  • First pick up gold once then activate gold cheat then pickup gold again

gratefuljim2

Donor
Reaction score
Just a note ... wemod does not have the trainer migrated to it for the bards tale trilogy..... made a request for update on this forum.. and realized the new system.. just letting ya know its not migrated...

Yudfal

Reaction score
This does not seem to work at all on the GamePass/Windows Store version of the game, even though the trainer detects that the game is running.

Also this doesn't seem to be included in the WeMod application...

Please fix, many thanks.