Trainer Search

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
guys, i thought i would start collecting a list of games that you would recommended to other members to try out. i will need your help. please give a reason as to why you recommend this game and what category you would put it in and i will keep this list updated.

Shooter games
This is one of the best FPS games out there at the moment. It involves quick reactions and team play. You play to either defend or attack an objective in which you must stop the other team from doing their part. This may involve killing their entire team (of 5) or just stopping them in the process.
This game is very realistic with realistic weaponry and destruction. It's main selling point is its destructibility where most walls can be shot through or blown up allowing entry points from every direction.
It's £29.99 on steam atm
@BENFEN

+1, I have this on PSN, Me and my Brother has had a very fun time 2 manning this, The Mutliplayer is kind of crap. You get the usual Idiots like my brother stole someone's fav character( is what we are guessing) At the start of the map, this kid head shots my brother (his own team-mate) then left. So I would Recommend having a friend to two man it, Not too hard. Very fun game.

@Arachne

Fighting games and beat 'em ups

Stealth game

It's one of my favourite games due to the fact that every level can be done repeatedly but every way in a different manner. There are several different routes in each area whether it be taking the high route and bypassing all the enemies or possessing a rat to take vents across.
Along with an arsenal of regular weapons like pistols and crossbows, you have a wide variety of powers like blink, wind blast, possession and bend time. These all allow you take even more routes throughout the game.
There are many more reasons why I like the game, but I'm not gonna write a whole essay. Most people have probably already heard of the game, but if you haven't you need to check it out.
It's only £7.99 on steam atm

@BENFEN

Survival horror

Metroidvania

Text adventures

Graphic adventures

Visual novels

Interactive movie

Real-time 3D adventures

Action RPG

MMORPG

Roguelikes

Tactical RPG

Sandbox RPG

Cultural differences

Choices

Fantasy

It's one of my favourite games due to the fact that every level can be done repeatedly but every way in a different manner. There are several different routes in each area whether it be taking the high route and bypassing all the enemies or possessing a rat to take vents across.
Along with an arsenal of regular weapons like pistols and crossbows, you have a wide variety of powers like blink, wind blast, possession and bend time. These all allow you take even more routes throughout the game.
There are many more reasons why I like the game, but I'm not gonna write a whole essay. Most people have probably already heard of the game, but if you haven't you need to check it out.
It's only £7.99 on steam atm
@BENFEN

Construction and management simulation

Life simulation

Vehicle simulation

4X game

Artillery game

Real-time strategy (RTS)

Real-time tactics (RTT)

MMORTS

Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA)

Tower defense

Turn-based strategy (TBS

Turn-based tactics (TBT)

Wargame

Grand strategy
One of my favourite historical strategy games that I've played in a long time. It has a lot of replayability and it can actually teach you about history (Somewhat). There are a bunch of DLC but the game is good without the DLC.
It is a Paradox game so expect overpriced DLC but it is still a very good game. You start in 1444 and can play to 1821. Very fun game and has high replayability
It is currently $39.99 on steam. (I recommend using G2A)

@123wizard

Racing

Sports game

Competitive

Sports-based fighting

MMO

Casual game

Music game

Party game

Programming game

Logic game

Trivia game

Board game / Card game

Advergame

Art game

Casual game

Educational game

Electronic sports

*this is a work in progress i will update as and when*

Last edited:

BENFEN

Donor
Reaction score
Stealth and Fantasy - Dishonored (And soon to be Dishonored 2):
It's only £7.99 on steam atm. ;)

BENFEN

Donor
Reaction score
Shooter, RTT, Comptetive and MOBA - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
This is one of the best FPS games out there at the moment. It involves quick reactions and team play. You play to either defend or attack an objective in which you must stop the other team from doing their part. This may involve killing their entire team (of 5) or just stopping them in the process.
This game is very realistic with realistic weaponry and destruction. It's main selling point is its destructibility where most walls can be shot through or blown up allowing entry points from every direction.
It's £29.99 on steam atm

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Shooter, RTT, Comptetive and MOBA - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
It's £29.99 on steam atm
+1, I have this on PSN, Me and my Brother has had a very fun time 2 manning this, The Mutliplayer is kind of crap. You get the usual Idiots like my brother stole someone's fav character( is what we are guessing) At the start of the map, this kid head shots my brother (his own team-mate) then left. So I would Recommend having a friend to two man it, Not too hard. Very fun game.

123wizard

Reaction score
Grand Strat.- Europa Universalis 4
One of my favourite historical strategy games that I've played in a long time. It has a lot of replayability and it can actually teach you about history (Somewhat). There are a bunch of DLC but the game is good without the DLC.
It is a Paradox game so expect overpriced DLC but it is still a very good game. You start in 1444 and can play to 1821. Very fun game and has high replayability
It is currently $39.99 on steam. (I recommend using G2A)

Maco13

Reaction score
Shooters Game: Red Orchestra 2
The best FPS about world war 2, you play a soldier or an officer on the eastern front, you can choose between Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, it's "only" a multiplayer game (there is a solo, but not everyone got it (dunno why) and its just an local server with bots) .
It's a simulation of WW2, you chose a class, and you need to play your role, if you are "assault" you enter first in building, if you are squad leader, you need to lead your men, and if you are commander you need to play the game like a RTS, you give order to squads.
There is a lot of possibility, and the immersion is just awesome.

Go check it on steam.

combatmatrix088

Reaction score
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. A very immersive RPG game with an interesting story, ambient music and slavic atmoshpere. The game got super popular after the Netflix adaption, so the community is bigger now :cool: i played the whole game twice now because there's plenty of room to try out different endings and outcomes, do witcher contracts and overall explore the world, so it's really hard to stop playing once you start