Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
Why i havent inf dragon soul when trainer said (cheat activated)

You need at least 1 Dragon Soul, so go to Whiterun, do the missions for the Jarl, and kill his dragon or any dragon at different sites throughout Skyrim. Collect the soul from the dragon by standing to it and it should probably work then.

SudahTua

Reaction score
just update my game to 1.5.23 after long time not play
and using trainer 1.5.16
when activate f2 got super speed, f11 all guard at windhelm die, not try anywhere else yet

Last edited:

Lorenzini

Reaction score
I pressed F2 and my character moves at lightning speed, I pressed F3 and he became a GIANT!!. Never even bother to try other keys. I guess it's just version compatibility problems. I am playing 1.5.23.0.8

Any update to the latest version planned?

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
yeah i took some books from winterhold collage and i couldynt even do any quest for them any more since main quest was blockes cuz of lack of books yesh F12 givs you fas speed trainer needs to be updated

audy

Reaction score
Mr. Anti Fun, can you make a trainer for 1.5.23.08?

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Testing "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition V1.5.16.0.8 Trainer +14" on version 1.5.23.08.

Infinite Health - Working
Infinite Stamina - Working
Infinite Mana - Working
Fast Kill - Working
Infinite Carry Weight - Not Working
Infinite Items - Working
Infinite Gold - Working
Infinite Arrows - Working
Easy Crafting - Working
Infinite Perks - Working
Super Speed - Working
Instant Shout - Not Yet Tested
Infinite Dragon Souls - Not Yet Tested

Infinite Weight does not work properly & you will become unable to move after having to much in your inventory. I still need to test the instant shout & infinite souls which I should be able to do pretty soon once I start the quest line with Whiterun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My computer is keep finding Trojan Virus in the v1.5 file
Your quite funny my dude, or new to the "trainer" game they will all pop up as saying they are a trojan but they are clean at least if you get them from here, if not I can't guaranty your computer's safety.

Berde

Reaction score
Testing "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition V1.5.16.0.8 Trainer +14" on version 1.5.23.08.

Infinite Health - Working
Infinite Stamina - Working
Infinite Mana - Working
Fast Kill - Working
Infinite Carry Weight - Not Working
Infinite Items - Working
Infinite Gold - Working
Infinite Arrows - Working
Easy Crafting - Working
Infinite Perks - Working
Super Speed - Working
Instant Shout - Not Yet Tested
Infinite Dragon Souls - Not Yet Tested

Infinite Weight does not work properly & you will become unable to move after having to much in your inventory. I still need to test the instant shout & infinite souls which I should be able to do pretty soon once I start the quest line with Whiterun.

I only downloaded the trainer for the Infinite Carry Weight and yes, its not working but I found out if you press CTRL to sneak, you move faster than when running while encumbered

Last edited:

redarmycomrade

Reaction score
Your quite funny my dude, or new to the "trainer" game they will all pop up as saying they are a trojan but they are clean at least if you get them from here, if not I can't guaranty your computer's safety.

Mine says it found a virus too on 1.5...

HaoleBoy

Donor
Reaction score
Mine says it found a virus too on 1.5...

If you feel something is not safe then do not use it, problem solved. Obviously you are not going to listen to others who have told you that it is a false positive & like most trainers, cracks, etc you will always get some message about it not being safe. Don't feel safe? Don't use it! I have used a few of Mr Antifun's trainers & never had any problems other then some being non functional over time, but its to be expected. I have also noticed something that I did not previously know until I used a code to fix some broken quests. Using cheats does not disable your achievements, so really there is no need for a trainer for this game meaning you can just use command line cheats.

Predoc

Reaction score
Got a problem with the actual version 1.5.16.0.8
I activated the trainer and use f1 f2 f3 f6 f10 and for the speed issue num1.

I reload a save file and my stamina and magicka drops to 0. So I use the console to add stamina "player.setav stamina XW to ragain my stamina. Sadly the same thing does not work with magicka.
Even if I just activate the trainer and reload a save the error occurs.

Lihat Stefan

Reaction score
Other than the dragon souls cheat not working i dont have a problem with the trainer .
For the speed cheat and no stamina problem : After you loaded your game , activate trainer (f1) than press numpad 1 (you will hear cheat disabled) then sprint a bit . After that you can safely activate the speed cheat again and after sprinting you will get a bit to fast so just press numlock to make your character walk and it will go just a bit more faster than the normal speed and use alt when you want to go really fast ...For some reason if you sprint before deactivating the speed cheat your stamina will go to 0.
Buying houses as well as building the house in Falkreath doesnt work while having the easy crafting cheat on . If you still cant buy a house after disabling the cheat , just save and restart the game and buy the house before activating any cheats again .
And for those that keep saying use modes and cheats , I use the trainer because i can still get the achievements which get disabled if you use mods and cheats but not the trainer ...

flubje

Reaction score
it dosent matter what cheat i activate i just constantly sprint like usain bolt on *****. can someone tell me if im doing something wrong?

teiko86

Reaction score
it dosent matter what cheat i activate i just constantly sprint like usain bolt on *****. can someone tell me if im doing something wrong?
i would like to know this as well