Trainer Search

TheHellion

Reaction score
The Inf. Dragon Souls doesn't work for me. My temporary solution to the 0/0 stam is to use an enchant with stamina in it, that way it never drops to 0/0. The gold cheat requires you restart the game and don't put it on so you can buy the horse and house.

Last edited:

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer seems like is giving me super speed even i did not even on it. tried just turning on health, mana and stam only but it still will go to super speed. Hope you can look into it @MrAntiFun much thanks.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
the trainer seems like is giving me super speed even i did not even on it. tried just turning on health, mana and stam only but it still will go to super speed. Hope you can look into it @MrAntiFun much thanks.
There is a fault with the speed on this trainer as stated numerous times above so the bad news is that you have to start again and don't activate it as it cant be turned off. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully you are not to far in to the game.

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
There is a fault with the speed on this trainer as stated numerous times above so the bad news is that you have to start again and don't activate it as it cant be turned off. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully you are not to far in to the game.

i did try to start a new game without turn on the speed cheat but it still seems to be active when after i pick things up from chest.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
i did try to start a new game without turn on the speed cheat but it still seems to be active when after i pick things up from chest.
Yes sorry I meant the fault is in the trainer with one of the other cheats so better not to use at all until fixed as it will never turn off the speed. In the mean time check out nexus mod for loads of mods that will do all this including one for speed boots that you can just put on or of as the need arises. Hope this helps and good luck.

Novanavar

Reaction score
HI!, I have problem with last trainer, my antivirus detect a trojan in that exe. My antivirus is Bit defender.

Balzamon

Reaction score
Hi! The trainer works great except it activates speed cheat as it does for numerous other users (i know others have the same problem, you don't need to say it) but it doesn't deactivate when i press num 1, it increases speed and it makes me run so fast the game cant keep up. i can literally run through a mountain or a house which is really annoying. Do you have plans to release a new version of this trainer anytime soon or is new version for this game not probable?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Hi! The trainer works great except it activates speed cheat as it does for numerous other users (i know others have the same problem, you don't need to say it) but it doesn't deactivate when i press num 1, it increases speed and it makes me run so fast the game cant keep up. i can literally run through a mountain or a house which is really annoying. Do you have plans to release a new version of this trainer anytime soon or is new version for this game not probable?
Bad news for you, you will have to start the game again and don't use the trainer for this game as its been broken for a loooooong time. Try nexusmods for this game as it works great and has a mod for anything you could ever want.

CheetNeat89

Reaction score
How bout making a trainer that actually works, Funny how every trainer you have that i've tried don't work. The trainers recognizes the game but the hacks dont work when i press the key.

Kpoda14

Reaction score
thanks a lot I've been using V1.2.39.0.8 Trainer for a while now and all options are working as it supposed to

TASTYCHEDDER

Reaction score
Windows error sound is played when trying to activate the trainer, tried running as administrator, still nothing