Trainer Search

alexanderdima90

Reaction score
when i play this game for 10 minutes with the trainer on the game crashes and say "the_escapists_eur has stopped working" is there a way to fix this?

Ironstorm93

Reaction score
Im having a problem with the trainer when I turn it on and turn on the escapists it says game on for like a few seconds for one I started the game over on another laptop it said game on and then when it got to the main menu it said game off can you help?

I got the same problem.

TheSpoi

Reaction score
Mrantifun all your cheats dont work anymore all i could get to work is the one for dishonored

UnknownSomeone

Reaction score
It works well but after 10 - 15 minutes game crashes by itself. Trainer version is 1.23 while game version is 1.37. Is it because trainer should be updated or is something wrong with my computer?

room123

Reaction score
damn I'm tired of prisoners that are trying to beat me up, thanks for this!

L0gancraft

Reaction score
for some reson all things I download form this site are mark as a viris and auto deleted is there a reson why my pc thinks your things and is there a way to solve it and no I'm not deleting my anti virus software

Eizee

Reaction score
for some reson all things I download form this site are mark as a viris and auto deleted is there a reson why my pc thinks your things and is there a way to solve it and no I'm not deleting my anti virus software

Just add the trainers you download to your antivirus exceptions

MephilesZero

Reaction score
I figured I should make this be known since it hasn't happened on any of the other trainers I've tried out, but for some reason my Defender is recognizing only this trainer as a source of Malware. Namely, the Trojan malware.

Last edited: