Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It still doesn't work. Says it's "Off"

Then please tell me the game version so i can check with the trainer version, If the game version is diffrent then the trainer version then possibly that the Trainer need to be updated!

bboy54

Reaction score
Then please tell me the game version so i can check with the trainer version, If the game version is diffrent then the trainer version then possibly that the Trainer need to be updated!
Steam Full Release. Most recent one where they completely released the game. v1.05
I even tried the .eur version. It still didn't work.

DudeBuddyGuy

Reaction score
The trainer tends to stop working for some reason during gameplay. I'm not sure what causes it, but pressing the indicated buttons for things like no heat and no fatigue stops working and suddenly you just start actually gaining heat and getting fatigued. It may have something to do with when you get busted a bunch of times for things, as that's the best that I can pinpoint for when the trainer just stops working.

Simply exiting the trainer and starting a new one up will allow you to re-toggle the cheats you had on.

As well, the Strength/Speed/Intelligence cheats do not seem to work at all.

Infinite health fails to protect you from Guards. They still deal damage to you. Fellow inmates however, do not deal damage with Infinite Health enabled. Guard snipers also deal damage when you try digging around them (a whopping 20HP per shot)

This is all within the latest trainer for the latest version of the game (1.00)

MultiLostLife

Reaction score
Anyone with a IQ of 20 or above would use CE to know that the values change every time you die / rejoin. Its not the same value everytime. It could be 110BGBDE and the next time it could be 22850A6HG, and keep going to random values.
You could do it manually if you're not lazy enough to look up something in less than 4 mins. for only the stats, but the Health isn't found in 4 Bytes.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer tends to stop working for some reason during gameplay. I'm not sure what causes it, but pressing the indicated buttons for things like no heat and no fatigue stops working and suddenly you just start actually gaining heat and getting fatigued. It may have something to do with when you get busted a bunch of times for things, as that's the best that I can pinpoint for when the trainer just stops working.

Simply exiting the trainer and starting a new one up will allow you to re-toggle the cheats you had on.

As well, the Strength/Speed/Intelligence cheats do not seem to work at all.

Infinite health fails to protect you from Guards. They still deal damage to you. Fellow inmates however, do not deal damage with Infinite Health enabled. Guard snipers also deal damage when you try digging around them (a whopping 20HP per shot)

This is all within the latest trainer for the latest version of the game (1.00)

The game has some protection from cheating in game that's why the health cheat may not work for some or it stops working at some level , I did the best i can to keep it working for as long as possible tho .

PS current trainer is still working fine .

bboy54

Reaction score
The game has some protection from cheating in game that's why the health cheat may not work for some or it stops working at some level , I did the best i can to keep it working for as long as possible tho .

PS current trainer is still working fine .
Make.it.for.most.recent.version.on.Steam.

Pato2222

Reaction score
Please upgrade to the new version 1.05 does not work me

If you can add or create something for you to objects

Sorry for my bad English 'm Latino and I'm using google traducor

nopm

Reaction score
mrantifun-senpai is not noticing people who are asking for item spawning.

Caedyn

Reaction score
Can't be dead,maybe link is blocked try to turn off antivirus.
. Hmmm. i downloaded it. sadly can't activate the trainer..... does it have to be the version of the game? or no? reply as soon as possible

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
. Hmmm. i downloaded it. sadly can't activate the trainer..... does it have to be the version of the game? or no? reply as soon as possible
which trainer you using now and what is your game version?also make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe".