Trainer Search

shin4kairi

Reaction score
i also got the same problem as Cryros change exe name .. disabel anti virus .. the trainers keeps showing off game but the game is ON.

HA!! many thanks . i did read it all .. just rename it works many thanks..

Last edited:

Kirbster Goobers

Reaction score
hopefully this trainer will help me not piss myself while playing this scary ass game lol

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
can you release new trainer for activate the GOD MODE?
trainer doesn't working anymore?I wish to test but game doesn't work for me so at least give a try and let us know if still working.

Abhishek Deb

Reaction score
Thnx man !!

PS: All Maxed out but still the graphics are shit to me... :mad: :mad::mad: They really made another Resident Evil 4 :/

Goofyy

Reaction score
Hi,

Does this work on windows 8.1? Every time I start the .exe file it just disappears.

Tried to run it in compatibility mode...nothing, also virus protection disabled.

Any idea?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

Does this work on windows 8.1? Every time I start the .exe file it just disappears.

Tried to run it in compatibility mode...nothing, also virus protection disabled.

Any idea?

exe file disappears usually its caused by your AV. try putting the trainer on your exception list :) if not. try turning off your anti virus, redownload the trainer, then put it on exception list. then you turn your AV back on ;)

Goofyy

Reaction score
exe file disappears usually its caused by your AV. try putting the trainer on your exception list :) if not. try turning off your anti virus, redownload the trainer, then put it on exception list. then you turn your AV back on ;)

you were right. it was running at background. works now, thank you

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Thanks!
If possible
Unlimited health on friends.
Super Speed
Stealth from non scripted enemies
If you want stealth you can enable console commands and type in god to enter god mode and the bosses can't one hit you anymore. Come in wicked handy. Also if you want super speed just use cheat engine and enable speedhack.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
If you want stealth you can enable console commands and type in god to enter god mode and the bosses can't one hit you anymore. Come in wicked handy. Also if you want super speed just use cheat engine and enable speedhack.
only issue is console command cheats causes restricts achievements :)..

boxmouth1

Reaction score
only issue is console command cheats causes restricts achievements :)..
I bet if you use cheat engine you can figure out the value by simply turning it off and on until you see what one it is. I think it changes with every level though.

skaaza

Reaction score
there is 6 options and yes, in the trainer there are five because no reloaded is near inf.ammo.
A sick image with your name. A Swastika is not a image to be proud off. Tells something about a sick brain!