Trainer Search

boxmouth1

Reaction score
thx for the table, this'll be useful to kill that annoying bone woman. She is making me nervous.
No problem man. The stupid swimming things are still a pain in the ass though. If you haven't gotten there yet. You'll see what I mean when you do.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
The game just updated. Trainer needs an update. Stamina and Matches are no longer working.

User2014

Reaction score
Yes pleas update trainer, with the new patch the trainer just keep crashing my game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game just updated. Trainer needs an update. Stamina and Matches are no longer working.

Yes pleas update trainer, with the new patch the trainer just keep crashing my game.
I just tested the trainer and everything seems to be working fine , All cheats activated and i play for 5 minutes and no crashes , Please provide more info on when the game crash and is it instant crash and always occur on same action? .

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be a hit or miss. I had different variations happen. Sometimes, the game crashed, sometimes I just couldn't activate options. And one time it worked fine.

User2014

Reaction score
I just tested the trainer and everything seems to be working fine , All cheats activated and i play for 5 minutes and no crashes , Please provide more info on when the game crash and is it instant crash and always occur on same action? .
I activate all cheat and just walk around then my game crash.