Trainer Search

FooFoo3344

Reaction score
Wish I could donate but I live in a third world country with no pay pal or credit card services.

HUETV

Reaction score
Thank you for trainer! But unfortunately it does not work anymore... Could you please do an update?

Davemac122383

Reaction score
Are you going to have an updated version that will work with the DLC that is being released tomorrow?

Reaction score
It doesnt work for some reason for me, maybe a bug since there was an update or something?

gimpydingo

Reaction score
Bit ungrateful huh. Go make your own trainer with cheat engine then. Thanks mrantifun for the hard work and the FREE trainers.

Seriously, this is why people get out of the scene.

max555

Reaction score
yea ppl are really ungrateful why dont u try to make your own trainer shitheads get this into your thick skull your getting this for free now stop whining and go to cheathappens!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun is preparing his Trainers In his free time, the least you can say is thank you, but if you do not have something good to say do not say anything at all, there is an effort in each trainer he makes that you all would have fun to play games, then again, every time you see a trainer he prepared Say Thank you and if you have an idea that can be added Please feel free to write it and he will try to add it.

I hope you all understand what I said, a little appreciation would not hurt anyone

lollazepam

Reaction score
Can you do a trainer for The Assignment DLC?

I'm in trouble and I can't go further. Its needed a stealth trainer.

Thank you so much if you can do this.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
MAF - If its not to much trouble, could we could a trainer for new DLC (game version is 1.03 bud) :D
thanks to your continyued support of the gaming community :D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
BUMP

Reason I bumped is because the trainers out there are ofc, loaded with with ******* spyware/malware/etc
And this is for sure a game worth supporting each update and DLC

Hope this doesn't seem dickish MAF :)