Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hello everyone .... So my question is this ... if you use trainer in games unprotected from flat as the evil withing much risk when they are online? or more and turn them in offline mode? and if it happened to forgetfulness can rimadiare a possible ban? I repeat use only initials player and games without vac enabled ...

ifyour asking about just this game = the evil within then your safe to have steam in online mode while using the trainer because the evil within is a single player only game .just do not use the trainers made here in co-op& multi player games even if the trainer might work because then you run the risk of a ban and allso it goes against the intended use of the trainer as is stated in the forum rules here

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
so I can use this trainer with steam open? What should I do? I have a ban if I leave it open menre are online? all my games are single player trane resident evil 6

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
your safe to have steam online -open if your playing single player games you will not get a ban

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
Italian aid with a guy ... so if I happen to keep open the trainer of evil whiting while playing resident evil 6 impact danger nothing? what and only game I have with vac active

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
you could use a trainer in resident evil 6 but only in the single player part of the game just do not use the trainer in resident evil 6 in co-op multi player or local co-op parts

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
no no I just used offline and then reopened steam and closed the trainer I only used the trainer of evil witingh while I was online please and protected from vac

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
I repeat I have used the trainer resident evil 6 only with steam and also offline in single player mode making history in single player

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Guessing the 999 points issue still has not been resolved? since I got the latest trainer and it just gives 999 points lol despite things costing 1000 upwards >.>

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added, Fixed upgrade points

hussein essam

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Evil Within V1.00 Trainer +6
The Evil Within V4.9.2015 Trainer +6
The Evil Within The consequence Trainer +6
The Evil Within The Executioner Trainer +6
The Evil Within The Executioner Trainer +6 B

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Matches
  6. Inf.Upgrade Points
every time i open the trainer the command prompt opens up, when i close the window the trainer opens up but it doesn't work correctly. PLEASE HELP.

thewise

Reaction score
hi, my upgrade point still stuck at 999, even I use current trainer.

DRXM81

Reaction score
Inf Health and Upgrade points didn't work =( I had spent 4 days with the ******* Boxhead and unable to pass it..