MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

The Forest Trainer

_MESSER__

Reaction score
[QUOTE = «MrSkaizo, должность: 224525, участник: 9407»]. Пожалуйста, обобщите только на английском языке [/ QUOTE]

Все эти трейнеры у меня не работают...((

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

BigBlack77

Reaction score
[QUOTE = «MrSkaizo, должность: 224525, участник: 9407»]. Пожалуйста, обобщите только на английском языке [/ QUOTE]

Все эти трейнеры у меня не работают...((

Возможно не правильно установили их. У меня все работает.

BigBlack77

Reaction score
The Forest Build 3384931 Trainer +10 This version works on the latest version of the game. Checked

lilrican

Reaction score
f9 doesnt work. i dont have unlimited items and it glitches menu ui glitches out and i cant build things anymore. also how i get this trainer to work on vr?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
also how i get this trainer to work on vr?
It's not supported.

f9 doesnt work. i dont have unlimited items and it glitches menu ui glitches out and i cant build things anymore.
F9 is one hit kill cheat, if you mean that then you need to attack an enemy once then activate the cheat, if it's for building resources then it requires to construct something and put at least one resource on it to get cheat effect which may take up to 15 sec. Also what do you mean by menu glitch? would be easier if you could provide at least a screenshot or video.

staplesawse

Reaction score
Are you using latest trainer ? "The Forest Build 3384931 Trainer +10 " .
I am using the current build 3384931 +10 and the trainer crashes when I attempt to activate it (f1).

Hope that helps. Love all the trainers!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I am using the current build 3384931 +10 and the trainer crashes when I attempt to activate it (f1).

Hope that helps. Love all the trainers!
Used the latest Trainer yesterday, worked fine.

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
This is true. F1 just makes a peep sound even if i am in game. I move around hit stuff still makes a peep sound well pressing F1 after 15 seconds. So yes a update is needed