Trainer Search

x3mm3x

Reaction score
It works very good, but those "people" can still kill me, even tho Infinite Health is activated.
Anyone else?
i think it is really scripted in the game to kill you once in a while for you to see the missing passengers (which is not shown on the game while the plane is still intact and flying).. huh where does the bodies came from anyway.. it's not with me when i am in the plane.. ^^v

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
why I can't use the Instant Fill Building Resources ?
1) Take a look at the notice again .
2) Make sure you have The Forest version V0.2 or the trainer will not work .
3) When you try to activate the Instant Fill Building Resources first put something to build that it will be in "Ghost" form then add 1 resource on it then activate the Option Fill Building Resources .

Hope it Works

aladin890

Reaction score
hey buddy.. if you have steam files within the installation path of your game then it is STEAM RIP, means it is still a steam game but ripped out the crap out of it, either you got a NoSteam^^ release or you got a tampered copy of an original steam copy game so it is still a steam game. as I've seen on your desktop, your game shortcut is as same as mine and mine has it's steam file such as steam_api.dll.

FYI i dont have Original Copy of The Forest from Steam, i just install Steam for fun. And steam_api.dll has been modded so you dont have to run Steam to play The Forest for Non-Steam. Get it?

rino

Reaction score
can somebody help im new how can i download this pls help i dont know where to click to download

x3mm3x

Reaction score
FYI i dont have Original Copy of The Forest from Steam, i just install Steam for fun. And steam_api.dll has been modded so you dont have to run Steam to play The Forest for Non-Steam. Get it?
so if steam_api.dll is modded, means it still came from steam and the game which has a modded steam files is still a steam game but bypasses the support and limitation set by steam. ^^v

x3mm3x

Reaction score
i wish the latest trainer has 1hit kill to the tree and the mutants/tribemens ... that would be nice ^^v

celtic234

Reaction score
not working for me, i run trainer as admin, start game, press f1 nothing, will hear cheat activated if i press number 1 or 2 but nothing for f1-2-3-4-5? any help

celtic234

Reaction score
ive now got it to say trainer activated....but when i press f2 f3 or any the other it wont work...

x3mm3x

Reaction score
and maybe correct the inf. health cheat
mrantifun already included that during 0.01a version, i think it is scripted on the game for us to die once in a while or maybe it's a bug, too powerful tribemen catapulting us into the sky, i dunno but mine is working fine, i just need to run and avoid fights as long as i can ^^V
not working for me, i run trainer as admin, start game, press f1 nothing, will hear cheat activated if i press number 1 or 2 but nothing for f1-2-3-4-5? any help
hey buddy, try to find theforest.bin inside your install path. if it's there, then your game is not ripped from steam, try finding another copy of your game inwhich doesnt have ".bin" file.. goodluck ^^

aladin890

Reaction score
so if steam_api.dll is modded, means it still came from steam and the game which has a modded steam files is still a steam game but bypasses the support and limitation set by steam. ^^v

Mostly true from what you say, since you only understand that level of knowledge. I wont argue about this since I use this Trainer and The Forest for Non-Steam and its work.

Go see my actual first post, read it carefully. I quote "I doubt that pointer address are different". Since you want to argue about this. Let me set up thing clear for you. Any game for Steam or what ever game ever made, they mod it from fresh Original Copy and they only change few thing to make it playable without Steam or Disk. In other word C_rack. But do remember this, i know that you will say "I already know that kind of knowledge". So before posting any stupid and not helpful or be cocky, THINK TWICE.(I wont put Exclamation Mark since you post it nicely and i totally understand).

Peace as i keep roaming for Newbies Trainer User in other word NOOB!!
More comment will come for you Noobies.