Trainer Search

leviz

Reaction score
When will we see more stuff implented into the trainer?, new patch already out.

159shadowfox

Reaction score
thanks for all the hard work you put into this, i've been a loyal follower for some time and love all of your trainers. keep up the good work.

leviz

Reaction score
lol scooby, you´re talkin about crybabys when ur the one whose whining. Rofl you made my day.

farhat

Reaction score
oh yeaaa lol thanks for the trainer maan, but there is nothing to do in this darned game, all u do is make fire and some stupid Lodge that crashes the games after finish, shitty weapon combinations, stupid day/night cycles & Hunting my buttox.... no offense lol

All those who somehow enjoy this game plz ignore me i meant no spoilers, I guess this game is not for Professionals, I know it's Beta/Alpha but alot of other Beta/Alpha games came out almost complete, all they do is fix bugs blabla lol

cheers!:D:confused::cool:

Last edited:

Knagar

Reaction score
Damn, be thankful you cry babies, getting for free and still demanding. I am guessing the developer will release the trainer when it is ready. Stop crying have some respect.

Oh no, we've got a badass over here. Clearly you have no concept between asking and demanding. "When will the new trainer be out?" is a question. "Release the trainer now" is demanding, from what I can see most of the people are simply asking when the updated trainer will be released. Seems like a reasonable thing to do on forums, the best way to get the attention is to post in a thread. This bumps it to the top and is more likely to be seen.

Now if you want to sit here and try to be a badass when you think people are being demanding when they are simply curious as to the the release then by all means, have at it. But it really doesn't make you Joe Cool, more like Joe DBag.

ithikuss

Reaction score
@Knagar
Agreed on that point. Couldn't say it much better...... Now, When is the eta on an updated trainer going to be released? :p lol

mocmocmoc

Reaction score
thank you for doing this. Trainers nowadays aint like it was used to, i will make sure to donate.

please do a no clip feature. i don't mind the auto load website but please direct it to this forum for easy updating.

thanks again.

thomas williams

Reaction score
ahh the new trainer doesn't work for me i downloaded the new Vo.2 but still nothing i waited for 30 min but nothing happend

aladin890

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun your update trainer...woa woa wao, please do not get offended, throw away current v2 trainer and make new one with Infinite Resource, for Instant Building?? this game have so much potential and good for donater. Instant Building in this type of Survival Game should not be an option, it ruin so much. People will only play few hours and done. BTW if someone try mock me with this comment, i think you should get a life.

You just make Hardcore to Easiest Mode. Dont you see people keep begging on new options and Instant Building should be the last or shouldnt be. And the last thing for Noobies, why not you check this link and study first before saying that this trainer has a virus bla bla bla
http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/false_positive.shtml
In this trainer got code to change the address, so Anti-Virus will detect but it just a false alarm, why i said so? MrAntiFun.net have too many trainer and even a Forum, this what we call Well-Known so false alarm will give no harm to your computer.

Peace as i keep roaming for Newbies Trainer User in other word NOOB!!
More comment will come for you Noobies.

Johnny9669

Reaction score
why can't i download the new trainer ?
btw : the old trainer work great

Johnny9669

Reaction score
check your anti virus, make sure its disabled. once you've downloaded it please add it to exception.
it isn't working , i disabled my anti-virus , turn off the firewall and i still can't download it ( both the old and the new trainer )

chris

Donor
Reaction score
it isn't working , i disabled my anti-virus , turn off the firewall and i still can't download it ( both the old and the new trainer )
i just downloaded it and the download is fine =)