Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
There was a new update to the game today that added a couple things like how long you can breathe under water, thirst, and a frost system. You may want to update the trainer soon. :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
0.14 dont work.
trainer is working fine,just make sure your procces name is TheForest.exe,open the game then enter in gameworld then press alt-tab then open the trainer press F1 to activate trainer(wait a few seconds until you hear activation voice sound) then you can activate other cheats.

captain75tur

Reaction score
trainer is working fine,just make sure your procces name is TheForest.exe,open the game then enter in gameworld then press alt-tab then open the trainer press F1 to activate trainer(wait a few seconds until you hear activation voice sound) then you can activate other cheats.

ok. working now thank you

tom0902000

Reaction score
Hi, i can't get F8 to work, when i press F8, the trainer lags, and then a "ding" sound pops out

Phaso

Reaction score
Thank you so much.
The trainers is awesome!

Good work!!!

/John

Rdabrowski

Donor
Reaction score
Hey all, I may be missing something but have tried multiple variations, I downloaded the latest version, and everything works as far as stamina infinite health etc, the only one I cannot get to work is F8, I can get it to activate, but once it does my E button is gone and I can't get any resources to place onto what I am trying to build. I have tried it various ways, I placed a structure then hit F8 then placed the first piece (that's when cheat activated) but then the E button wouldn't work anymore, once I look away from the structure and then back to it it no longer even gives me the E option, so for a stick holder when I place one, activate cheat, I can't do anything and all it has is the picture of the stick resource needed and says 2/0 but the structure still is not built and it wont let me add any resources to it, please help :(

Reyhansii12

Reaction score
Im using trainer v0,13
Sometime its hard to enable h4ck F5 & F6
But its worked ! Thanks :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Nope, 13 didn't work at all for me, won't even activate. Sucks I donated $ and can't even use this for what I need to.
First build something , Then approach it and once the requirements appear like 0/9 , 0/4 then activate the cheat , You only have to do that once .