Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
cant use the trainer .. i cant active it .. i pressed f1 :(

• First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats

Rdabrowski

Donor
Reaction score
I tried that also, i placed an item then hit to activate, but it never activates until after i place the first item, if it does then it still takes away my E button and wont let me place anything to build it and doesnt auto build, i am a server engineer for a living i have some navigability but this one is kicking my butt cant figure it out :(

Rdabrowski

Donor
Reaction score
Oh my god... I must have indulged too much last night in the smoke, just tried it again and i got it the first try. I will update my original post as fixed. Sorry for wasting everyone's time lol

lovemeto900

Reaction score
Very nice gz from German for u Trainer best Man ever here alots of trainers :D

doobiedewd

Reaction score
yep. it(f8) actually disables you from being able to build. maybe they detected it and this is their response? Ive tried it several different ways now since yesterday to no avail.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For those who scared from the Mutants type in the main menu :

Veganmode

And if you want to enable mutants again just re-join the game

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Read the post above you, mrantifun will check it out

doobiedewd

Reaction score
OK, so I was incorrect. The f8/infinite recources cheat, does work, with conditions. you activate the trainer with f1, then do f8, then build somethign new, when the cheat activates it wil instabuild the new object. it will nto allow you to add resources to objects that have already had some materials added to them.