Trainer Search

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works great with v.22 now. I open a second CheatEngine to add other items I sometimes want to mess around with. I add inf molotovs, flares, dynamite, bombs. Easy and fast. I have to do it every time, but I'm starting to learn how to make my own trainer for those items. I don't use all the cheats all the time. Never the one hit kill; and about half the time I don't use the autobuild feature.

htcsensation6

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.9 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.10 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.11b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.12 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.13 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.14 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.16 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.17 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.18 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.20 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.21 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Instant Fill Building Resources
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Inf.Battery Charge
  8. No Thirst
  9. One Hit Kill
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

LordMelons

Reaction score
Thanks for continuing to update this its more fun to play with this when testing the new additions to the game.

john croft

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun but i think the trainer has a fault with F8 and F9 (Inf. Resources and One hit Kill), all others say trainer activated but those two just make my computer give a ping sound, please can you take a look at them

Last edited:

CanadianBOW

Reaction score
Inf. Resources doesn't work on the latest Trainer. Yes i followed the instructions under the "Notes" Section. Eve tried a couple different combos. But got nothing.

Running the very latest trainer with The Forest v0.23 (whatever last version that was released. I cant remember)

vasinvan

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Please, tell me how it work with Steam? No ban from VAC?