Trainer Search

lordopes19

Reaction score
The trainer has a fault with F8 and F9 (Inf. Resources and One hit Kill), all other cheats say trainer activated but those two just make my computer give a ping sound, please can you take a look at them as its 100% trainer problem
same here bro

MarkSim1

Reaction score
guys build something first e.g a small fire and then hit the f8 key. now kill a cannibal then hit the f9 key. if this does not work, then press the keys and then do the action. i.e building, killing. :)

mesakaro

Reaction score
hey i'm using the newest trainer but when I go to auto build stuff It wont build like they added a block to it or something it just appears as white and doesn't actually build would really like an update on this everything else works and I have used the previous trainers but now none of the auto builds work in game they must have done a patch or something but would love an update on this please please! :)

Homeboy

Reaction score
one thi8ng add please...

inventory +99 for all things we put in it

can you make it ?!

tia79

Reaction score
Could you please add auto complete on build stuff already started on? My friend and i play together and i would like to finish what me and he started but i cba to gather 367 logs..

yellowrabbit

Donor
Reaction score
Ok now i understand i have to do that:

• For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

Noobstyle

Reaction score
so i got the trainer opened it it doesnt do anything

Last edited: