Trainer Search

akiraekey

Reaction score
Cannot activate the trainer. I start the game and then hit F1 but nothing happens. The F keys control other functions and I cannot turn those off. Any suggestions? I'm running Win 10 with a microsoft keyboard.
Change the key which control those button... change back when the trainer is activated.

paigerich

Reaction score
Nice. One Hit Kill is a bit hit and miss (pardon the pun) for me and the buildings F8 doesn't work at all.

Other than that though every else does so I can play safely knowing the new update that has added an unnecessarily infinite amount of cannibals aren't goingb to **** me liek they will my co-players ;P

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah its my first time at this.. How do i exactly Activate the trainer?

allways look on page one MAF leaves notes usally on how to do things

example for this game

Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine
allso since you are new it would be a good idea to look over the information in this link

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

MarkoPolo1111

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.9 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.10 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.11b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.12 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.13 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.14 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.16 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.17 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.18 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.20 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.21 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.23 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.24 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.25 Trainer +9
The Forest V0.26c Trainer +9
The Forest V0.27 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Instant Fill Building Resources
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Inf.Battery Charge
  8. No Thirst
  9. One Hit Kill
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .
Why inside this file is a virus ?

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score

Do understand, this is using CheatEngine, and almost always, AV Software (AntiVirus) treats it as a virus, trojan, malware, or 'Cheating Engine'. This is known as a false positive.
Cheat Engine can inject code into other processes and as such most anti-virus programs mistake it for a virus.

and that's the ball-game really. Ontop of this, if it were a virus, why would about almost a million people (700,000) use this 'virus'?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
In short just disable your antivirus and re-download the Trainer.

MarkoPolo1111

Reaction score
Do understand, this is using CheatEngine, and almost always, AV Software (AntiVirus) treats it as a virus, trojan, malware, or 'Cheating Engine'. This is known as a false positive.

and that's the ball-game really. Ontop of this, if it were a virus, why would about almost a million people (700,000) use this 'virus'?
Ok, I try it, but Infinity Building Resources doesn't work. Can I do anything to fix it ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I try it, but Infinity Building Resources doesn't work. Can I do anything to fix it ?
Well if it's not working there can be two options, either the game updated or you doing it wrong.

Notice:
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

FalahiHadi

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this site so if i have any mistake i make please forgive me P.S Sorry for my bad english.

So, i downloaded the trainer for v0.23 and it downloaded successfully. Then i read the instruction on using the trainer and i followed it one by one but i had one problem.... When i press F1 Key, the trainer will freeze( i assume its doing it job) then i will hear the beep sound and when i look at the trainer, it still is not active...but when i press others like f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9 it works but the cheat like inf health,hunger and such is still not working although its active... So my problem is the F1 is not active... I did all the instruction properly.. can somebody help me?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this site so if i have any mistake i make please forgive me P.S Sorry for my bad english.

So, i downloaded the trainer for v0.23 and it downloaded successfully. Then i read the instruction on using the trainer and i followed it one by one but i had one problem.... When i press F1 Key, the trainer will freeze( i assume its doing it job) then i will hear the beep sound and when i look at the trainer, it still is not active...but when i press others like f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9 it works but the cheat like inf health,hunger and such is still not working although its active... So my problem is the F1 is not active... I did all the instruction properly.. can somebody help me?
Tell me if it's still freeze, I know you said you followed it but make sure to wait up to 15 seconds or even more.

deoroller

Donor
Reaction score
Downloads are not working, it always says "connecting with mrantifun.net" but nothing happens

ItsAlpha

Reaction score
Help! ;-; it was working, for a bit and then it crashed.. i tryed to open it again but its still crashing :/ im opening it with administrator so idk what im doing wrong

FalahiHadi

Reaction score
Tell me if it's still freeze, I know you said you followed it but make sure to wait up to 15 seconds or even more.

Well i did wait 15 sec then i will hear a beep but when i see at the trainer the f1 is still not active...