Trainer Search

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
how do you let it not detect it as a virus?

It just happens. The best way to fix it is while using a trainer (with anti-virus software on), add the trainer(s) exe's as exceptions.

Or, disabling your antivirus while playing is a quick/swift approach that I do if I'm feeling lazy.

xxanonymousxx

Reaction score
Worked the first time, now all it does is crash. I have re-installed 6 times with no success. I'm on a laptop using fn+f1, but like I said it worked before.

load the game first then the trainer as admin and make sure that it is an antivirus exception

babustea

Reaction score
I can also confirm that 0.25 trainer works on 0.26, and for items, i use cheat engine, 999 lizard skins and 999 leafs gets you some serious stealth armor :)), but unlimited items options would be easier :p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can also confirm that 0.25 trainer works on 0.26, and for items, i use cheat engine, 999 lizard skins and 999 leafs gets you some serious stealth armor :)), but unlimited items options would be easier :p
Will check it out on next game update .

3nemy_

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Works fantastic. Tested on v0.26. The 26c is just some hotfix for gamepad I believe so it's nothing important. Infinite Resource cheat takes time exactly as said in OP post. Thank you very much for keeping up with patches for this and many other games!

Katulu

Reaction score
Great job. Some options like fast build, not working for me with 0.26d patch. Waiting for update!

chiconspiracy

Reaction score
Very fun.

Is the "faster kills" option impossible to do now? I saw that on the description, and thought it would a fun alternative to one hit kills. The enemies are annoyingly damage sponge like, but It would be more fun if their health was halved than simply dead in one hit.

Last edited:

LandHack

Reaction score
trainer is not work from the forest 0.26!
press the F1 key and nothing happens, trainer is not activated

mevip

Reaction score
not working for me either with ANY option ... :( any chance for a quick fix ? i`ve been waiting to get a trainer for this over a week :(

XSaVaGe360

Reaction score
Hey if you're reading this, MrAntiFun:

Please update the GUI so we can tick options and press the function keys at the same time because I can't activate the last two cheats and I just want to tick them to make it easier. If you take my word for it and update it, then I would like to thank you.

~Savage