Trainer Search

dexsioo

Reaction score
Oh yes... sorry... now it works but F8 no... but is ok :p
Mateusz. Mi też nie działało.
Ale postaw coś z książki i potem wciśnij F8.
Czasem trzeba coś chwilkę pograć zanim załapie F8. Zresztą z F9 jest dokładnie to samo.
Czasem tez pomaga kilka razy uruchomić trainera.

its working xD

Sicktag

Reaction score
You have to play around with F8, it won't just start when you start the game but have to go into placing something. It can take a second or two as well. Also many of the things in the trainer doesn't work if you are not the host of a game, like you are joining someone else's game.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You have to play around with F8, it won't just start when you start the game but have to go into placing something. It can take a second or two as well. Also many of the things in the trainer doesn't work if you are not the host of a game, like you are joining someone else's game.
Yes indeed, It might not work on CO-OP.. Trainer not meant to be worked Online! You use it in your own risk!

plus try to enter the game and drink something soda or something and then try to activate the Thirst!

ravell

Reaction score
im v0.31b why i can't run trainer at windows 10, when i see at task manager, "cheat engine not responding" already run as administrator. any help?

SODSGT

Reaction score
This trainer works just fineeeee so THANKS :D

also is it possible to add inf item ?? ( like leafs, ropes ex.)

kaoru onodera

Reaction score
How can i use this trainer , i run it while playing game and not responding and come to run with nothing happen ? any body have any spot please??.

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
How can i use this trainer , i run it while playing game and not responding and come to run with nothing happen ? any body have any spot please??.

Two questions.
1. Is the trainer up to date/your game version in sync with the current trainer version?
2. Do you alt-tab to activate the trainer? That tends to work for me 99% of the time.

bohm85

Reaction score
Help me.

The Trainer starts but he can not be activated ! Where could be the problem .

Version is the same as the game . I also use the Alt + Tab option .

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
Help me.

I take it that the game has recently been updated now. Give it some time, and I'm sure MrAntiFun and the team will update it shortly!

bohm85

Reaction score
He has today one times activated . then no longer.
Sorry for my english! :confused:

Snaffle

Super Donor
Reaction score
Help me.

Version is the same as the game . I also use the Alt + Tab option .

Hm.. do you launch the game first, and then the trainer? Or the trainer first and then the game? In my old history, the order does matter.
Either way, try both ways.
If it does not work, then I'm sure it will be fixed; if not, the problem will be fixed shortly!

akiraekey

Reaction score
Read notice and instruction please. Read also trainer general faq. MrAntifun had checked it and it is fine except if the version is different. If you cant use it, it is your antivirus or systems that problem. MrAntifun cant check for all pc spec so dont ask for it, try the trainer on different pc though.

tinyboytoy

Reaction score
F8 dont works on my i did what you said bit i wont work, i even tryed to first build thomething and than aktivate but both ways wont work

Tabun

Super Donor
Reaction score
May I ask for 0.32 please? Thx
edit: some functions may seem to work still, maybe it's just not save game compatible?