Trainer Search

iError

Reaction score
Can't wait for new update of the game and the trainer!

x3mm3x

Reaction score
when the trainer lags or hangups, just wait for it to respond, it's on activating period. it happens to me everytime i activate a trainer but after a couple of seconds it works out well..

aladin890

Reaction score
so funny when people keep push to get new option in trainer, first this game already hardcore which is no easy or hard mode, and then come out with trainer give infinite health + never hungry, big impact to this game. If you guys want so badly more option go to cheathappen and buy their trainer simple as that.
Second this trainer create by using The Forest from Steam, so it obviously work, and if you cant make it work, explain your problem not telling its not work or what so ever, for Non-Steam, some may work and some not cause maybe about pointer address is not same but i doubt about it. If it not work for Non-Steam simply go to The Forest folder and change application name to TheForest.exe and thats it.
So here some bullshit for some noob who can not understand how to run properly and this repeated so many times
1-If your computer in UAC mode, highly recommend to run your game by Administor
2-Start your game and wonder around(collect some shit).
3-Run Trainer by Administor which is awsome(wait 10-30s)(1-1mins for some noob spec pc).
4-Active your option and have fun.

Infinite Resource is easy to make but since this game so many bug and new, just wait or if you out of patient go to Cheat Engine homepage download and learn how to use and make your own trainer and it 100% will work for some reason if you noob.

*Edited
Dem I forgot to mention for Non-Steam user, tell or ask @MrAntiFun to make one for you so then wont be any argue about not work for Non-Steam user bla bla bla. Peace

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
so funny when people keep push to get new option in trainer, first this game already hardcore which is no easy or hard mode, and then come out with trainer give infinite health + never hungry, big impact to this game. If you guys want so badly more option go to cheathappen and buy their trainer simple as that.
Second this trainer create by using The Forest from Steam, so it obviously work, and if you cant make it work, explain your problem not telling its not work or what so ever, for Non-Steam, some may work and some not cause maybe about pointer address is not same but i doubt about it. If it not work for Non-Steam simply go to The Forest folder and change application name to TheForest.exe and thats it.
So here some bullshit for some noob who can not understand how to run properly and this repeated so many times
3-Run Trainer by Administor which is awsome(wait 10-30s)(1-1mins for some noob spec pc).

Infinite Resource is easy to make but since this game so many bug and new, just wait or if you out of patient go to Cheat Engine homepage download and learn how to use and make your own trainer and it 100% will work for some reason if you noob.

+Infinite Cyber Cookie for you haha

aladin890

Reaction score
+Infinite Cyber Cookie for you haha
they really made my day, this not work bla bla bla..the most funniest part even it is not work yet they demand another option in this trainer hahahha. I cant stay read all those comment, I register expecially for my previous post hahahaha

aaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
they really made my day, this not work bla bla bla..the most funniest part even it is not work yet they demand another option in this trainer hahahha. I cant stay read all those comment, I register expecially for my previous post hahahaha
wow wow. easy, child.

x3mm3x

Reaction score

*Edited
Dem I forgot to mention for Non-Steam user, tell or ask @MrAntiFun to make one for you so then wont be any argue about not work for Non-Steam user bla bla bla. Peace
somehow i read this comment as fast as i can.. my mind is gasping for air.. ^^ hahaha, anyways, like he said, steam trainers will never work for non-steam and the other way around. just wonder through the internet and you'll see a whole bunch of steam games waiting to be downloaded.. i recommend noSTEAM^^ games, the works with steam trainers such as this game ^^

01luiz01

Reaction score
Mrantifun, please, if you can add new options in release 0.02: one hit kill / cut wood, freeze enemies and infinte itens (rocks, leaves, wood etc) . Thank you. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , I will be making a new trainer today with more options even though the current trainer is still working fine on V0.2 , I noticed the push back bug was fixed in the current version , Anyone having it while using the trainer ? .

rox

Reaction score
the forest update available, when will the new trainer ?

Ericmachcupcake

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to ask if you could make an option that there are no mutants ingame i love your godmode but if i get attacked by some cannibals im flying through the hole map and die

and for the other users the trainer works for 0.2

grim666

Reaction score
Pro trainer easy and clear but yes i have that problem when canibal run toward u he kick u faaaar away :D and in 1 of 3 kick i died :)