Trainer Search

m4rioo

Reaction score
ok, so trainer o.11b works, but... There is little slight problem. I cant remove anything from the game, for example I cant remove fire pit, bench and everything else :/

Last edited:

v48e12

Reaction score
it was so great to have a trainer for building big stuff only tobad evrey update they put out makes the old trainers un useble :S
today wwas the new update and next 1 in 25 /26days

Kimogon

Reaction score
If you click on MrAntifun's profile picture you will see this; "Sorry guys i'm not able to be online or make trainers during this week, A snow storm hit the country and electricity keep going off all day." Have some patience ;)

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that the trainer 0.11c does in fact work for The Forest version 0.12, but complications arose before I could get it to work,
1. my copy that was in the Steam Forest folder had vanished, I located the .rar file and attempted to replace the file within back into my forest folder, this would not work,
2. I checked the Avast antivirus exclusions and found it missing, I added it once again, and it still refused.
3. I deactivated Avast and re-downloaded the trainer, placed the trainer in the Steam/The Forest folder and placed a short cut on my desktop, I entered the game and activated the trainer with F1 seconds later I heard a ding sound, then activated F2 F3 F4 and F5 I did not plant a blueprint and used one resource as this never worked for me, after activating each one and heard the words cheat activated I placed a blueprint of the full cabin, approached it and it built immediately, then I added large effigies and all went well, then I alt/tabbed to desktop to see the trainer, and noticed that F1 was not showing activated, all the others where in red and ticks in the boxes, but not F1, so for some reason Avast will not allow the trainer, as soon as I reactivated the Avast antivirus my trainer vanished from the Steam/The Forest folder it was in, and the folder was no longer mentioned in the exclusions, so figure that one out, but the trainer worked, that's what I am saying, a little workaround and off you go, I am not saying that doing it as I did will get it working for everyone, but it works for me as I am sure it will work for others...Good Luck

zzrams

Reaction score
is your antivirus turned off?you tried to download with different browser?

Yes, and I did, I decided to wait until 0.12 came out, I'm having the same issue, oddly enough I did find an anomaly, when I downloaded version 0.6 it did extract, so did 0.9 and 0.10. For some reason only 11b and 12 won't extract with either winrar or 7zip.