Trainer Search

Onelifecrew

Reaction score
v 12 don't work
Error:[string "customSound = {}..."]:242: attempt to index field 'CHEAT6' (a nil value)

Moguaii

Reaction score
Hey peopz,

i can't download the latest version of this trainer (v.012)

Maybe you have to reup this, or is this only me?

greetz

Srik

Reaction score
same problem hereworks without avast but as soon as i launch it again it deletes trainer though scans show nothing wrong

Bogdan45rus

Reaction score
When I download a file and try to open or unzip .... " surprise end of archive"
please help if possible /or GIVE ME UNZIP file.

GTAVGUY

Reaction score
Can you please fix this, it's always not responding (The trainer) only sometimes i can use it so please fix it i love the trainer :(

icryies

Reaction score
can‘t run on my laptop,win7 64bit.
v1.02 on steam

Last edited:

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
same problem hereworks without avast but as soon as i launch it again it deletes trainer though scans show nothing wrong

open up the Avast interface, disable it for 20 mins or so, then go to Avast settings look for exclusions in the list, open exclusions and find the folder where you have downloaded the .rar file and include this in exclusions, that should work, after extracting the file from the downloaded .rar file place it in your steam The Forest folder, make a shortcut of the file and place it on the desktop, then go back to Avast and include the steam The Forest folder in exclusions, mine looks like this D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\The Forest, your's may be on the C drive mine is on the D drive, once this is done reactivate Avast and like mine it will ignore the trainer, mine works flawlessly now

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
When I download a file and try to open or unzip .... " surprise end of archive"
please help if possible /or GIVE ME UNZIP file.

did this to me numerous times, was nothing to do with Antivirus or such, I just deleted the download and re-downloaded it, sometimes more than once, it corrupts on the way down, just keep trying till it gives you a perfect D/L

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
i cant open it. solutions?

can someone re upload it?

did this to me numerous times, was nothing to do with Antivirus or such, I just deleted the download and re-downloaded it, sometimes more than once, it corrupts on the way down, just keep trying till it gives you a perfect D/L

Stenkk4

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the server?
Im getting an Error all the time. "
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."