Trainer Search

nattebil

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to download the trainer but all I'm getting are failures. Any idea why?

Blahahaha

Reaction score
V.12 Download has an error. :( and then when i retry i get

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
V.12 Download has an error. :(

not sure what error you are talking about but I downloaded and extracted the v.12 trainer with no problem I do not own the game so I can not test if it activates

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
not sure what error you are talking about but I downloaded and extracted the v.12 trainer with no problem I do not own the game so I can not test if it activates

well now we are getting into technical issues which could be many different things /issues so all I can say is keep trying and if still no luck maybe MRANTIFUN will see your post and give you a direct link to download the trainer from or have some other advice

so the trainer downloaded ? then you right clicked it and used what to try to extract it with I use 7zip (its a free program google it) and I never had any problems

Last edited:

Blahahaha

Reaction score

"Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compresses (zipped) Folder 'Blah:\Blah\Blah\Blah\Blah\TinyKeep V1.0 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.Zip' is invalid."

I tried to download one for tiny keep just a minute ago too lol. Ive tried 2 different browsers even. idk. ive never had a problem before (had a different acc. but lost everything to it so i made a new one just a bit ago)

Blahahaha

Reaction score
Found Solution, uninstalled Avast. even with shields disabled it was screwing with me. Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:

revo78

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i luv dis trainer

forestjonas

Reaction score
Nice. this Software has killed my Savegame. i cannot start anymore. i hear all soundeffects and i can move but i just see the "loading" animation

Godlyhammer

Reaction score
Hi hi, nice trainer ^^ just a question, is it possible to add a option to let's say to be able to immediately craft all the recipes immediately, let us say a moltov. Anyway, nice trainer!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I have a question i ran these cheats through anti virus and it found 13 viruses or so are they false positives?
MAF's trainers are always false positive.

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Thanks for your work on this Mr AntiFun!

I've only read the first 4 or 5 pages, so not sure if this has been brought up. Would it be possible to do a Time Freeze, there rarely seems enough time to explore very much during the day?

evildad

Reaction score
Good day , by unpacking , I always get an error message. Archives damaged.

Edwardyu

Reaction score
win7 64bit can't run.When double click .exe file ,the trainer window don't show up!