Trainer Search

VCraigV

Reaction score
I trust mr anti fun, and I know this file doesn't have a virus in it. I turn off all my ant-virus programs, even the chrome one, and it still gets removed. Anyone else have this problem? >_<

Ashleykv91

Reaction score
The Trainer v.14 stays non responsive for 12-15 minutes before finally activating. Is this normal?
(Update) It seems to be taking that long to activate any of the cheats as well.

Last edited:

guyaslanov

Reaction score
it doesent work. when im pressing active trainer it says cheat activated and it doesent. what do i do?

yatezy122

Reaction score
Once downloaded, extracting gives error on 0.16 version :(.. 0.14 worked prefect till last update on the forest :(..

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
try reading this http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

if your using avast av the problem is avast
Thanks for the advice, but my Anti Virus is fine with it and has been since last year, all the others open just fine, now I have tried again to download and this is what I get
No data received
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.
now I cannot even download it, as there less than 14 days to the next update it's not worth fixing this until then, thanks anyway Mrantifun

Last edited:

yatezy122

Reaction score
Got it to downloaded, but when using it in game they only activate for so long now then turn back off. Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem?