Trainer Search

Sa3o0odX

Reaction score
Guys I need help right now what is the hotkey for clk f3 it brightens up my computer please help

x3mm3x

Reaction score
Guys I need help right now what is the hotkey for clk f3 it brightens up my computer please help
if your keyboard have a (fn) key, then press it while pressing function keys designated to brighten up your screen. i think it wouldn't have an effect on the trainer while (fn) is being pressed.

x3mm3x

Reaction score
doesn't activate trainer
you should be playing first, then minimize (alt+tab), then activate the trainer. it should hang up a bit, around 15seconds or less if your pc is beefed up. if you have "theforest.bin" inside your installation path, then it wont work. try finding nosteam^^ realese.

raia febriani

Reaction score
all just do like the instructions given,. im doin all,. and its works fine for v.0.0.2

LembidiZ

Reaction score
This is why I love MrAntiFun, his trainer always up to date and bringing the latest game :3 :3

nikydarklord

Reaction score
Don't work :C trainer crash everytime

P.S. Now work.... No problem, i love u MAF :D

Last edited:

forestfreak

Reaction score
works fine! thx a lot for your great work! but theres one thing:

instant fill of building resorces doesnt seem to work... is there any clue?

edit: okay got it, you have to build something and then activate the cheat

edit2: would it be possible to add infinite torch light? would appreciate that ;)

Last edited:

Borsig

Reaction score
i can't activate the trainer, it's not responding plus if i click in the game it will freeze too.. somebody help..