Trainer Search

azamba78

Reaction score
Doesn't work with version 1.08. Says game is off. An update would be nice.

maully217

Reaction score
the v1.0.7 64bit trainer works with a few cheats on version 1.0.8 of the game but would like all of them to work if possible.

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun I wish to request a 1.0.8 Win10 DX9 version of this trainer with an additional cheat:
Infinite Fate Points

I hope it's not much ofc

Last edited:

royalgoddess

Reaction score
i am runing the x64dx11 client but the trainer doesn't work, it keeps saying the gaming is off. anyone can help please and thank you.

R3V0

Reaction score
Yeah 1.0.8 DirectX 11 x64 will be great ))

P.S. actually 1.0.7 works fine with 1.0.8, you can rename VanHelsing_x64_11.exe to VanHelsing_x64.exe and play directx 11 version of the game with that trainer.

Last edited:

DominusDolor

Donor
Reaction score
I just wanted to say THANK YOU, you are awesome man. going to swing a monthly on your patreon,

[REQ Update] its really no huge rush as with the infinite cash you can just repeatedly place the 999,999 in the bank to save up but could you by chance up that to 99,999,999 so we can buy the set items from Pigasus without doing the bank trick? and if its even possible a new cheat that either adds fate points, or sets the challenge for spending gold to 1g away from complete and sort of sets it there so we can just spend gold activate cheat spend gold ext.

Angel_Sisil

Reaction score
Good day, Mr.AntiFun
Excuse me, but this trainer not working now... Need an update. Please. I understand that you more work, but could you update the trainer please?
Thanks in advance.

P.S. You are the best :rolleyes:

DominusDolor

Donor
Reaction score
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/update-request-rules.12649/ post here if its not working, im using the The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut Window 10 DX9 V1.0.7 64Bit Trainer +17 ver and it works fine other than inf.cash is 999,999 it could be 99,999,999 to make buying from Pigesus easier and the inf.glory does not stick but i think that's more of a glory rank vs glory points issue, i am not sure if asking for a cheat that puts you money spent challenge to 1g away from finishing over and over again for inf.fate is on here or that form? but the problem i think most people have is that it seems (my exp not sure as i don't program) that using Kb/M is the only way i can get some cheats to even work as Controller probably handles addresses differently. So if using the version i use or using Keyboard and Mouse does not fix it post on the update form im sure MAF will see it

Angel_Sisil

Reaction score
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/update-request-rules.12649/ post here if its not working, im using the The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut Window 10 DX9 V1.0.7 64Bit Trainer +17 ver and it works fine other than inf.cash is 999,999 it could be 99,999,999 to make buying from Pigesus easier and the inf.glory does not stick but i think that's more of a glory rank vs glory points issue, i am not sure if asking for a cheat that puts you money spent challenge to 1g away from finishing over and over again for inf.fate is on here or that form? but the problem i think most people have is that it seems (my exp not sure as i don't program) that using Kb/M is the only way i can get some cheats to even work as Controller probably handles addresses differently. So if using the version i use or using Keyboard and Mouse does not fix it post on the update form im sure MAF will see it

I have Steam version of the game. And I tried the trainers for Windows10, and other, 64-bit. No team is running. That is not working. You did everything right, even the command buttons altered - all to no avail. Otherwise, I would not ask for help

Angel_Sisil

Reaction score
Good day, Mr.AntiFun
My antivirus began to swear about the fact that in the latest detected Trojan trainer. Before that I played and everything was fine. I did everything, even rebooted the computer, put the program to the white list and re-rocked file - the one answer. I hope either you or anyone else can help me.

P.S. On all recently updated trainers discovered Trojan. List of trainers(I've checked):

1. Terraria
2. The Binding of Isaac AfterBirth+
3. The incredible adventures of Van Hellsing Final Cut

Angel_Sisil

Reaction score
Yes you pay, finally, attention! Perhaps this problem is not just me! The virus is literally all of the recently updated trainers! If necessary, I can send proof if you don't believe me.
And, perhaps, you ignore me on purpose? Or what about this hint only one person, does not change anything?