Trainer Search

ojongonole

Reaction score
then just rename the .exe's.. in other words reverse the .exe names to force the x86 .exe to run when clicking play on steam.
VanHelsing_x64.exe rename to VanHelsing_x86.exe and VanHelsing_x86.exe rename to VanHelsing_x64.exe

your trick is working, but the trainer van helsing 1, does not work, so does trainer van helsing 2, does not working in van helsing 1 too.... because, those 2 trainer, thinking that game van helsing 1 32bit still OFF... not ON.....

actually right now, there is none trainer is working for this game....damn it man....

plz help us....

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
Can someone please make a 64-bit steam version for this game?

xdcfvghb

Reaction score
update, please, to 1.3.3d the current version d'ont active!

midnightlex

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I found a way to use the VanHelsing 2 Trainer (version 1.104e 32 bit trainer) into the Helsing 1 game. I'm not sure why but the 1.30d version (its the newest one at the time written) doesn't work though. You do need to put the game into 32 bit mode but you don't have to do name changes if you're on Steam (for those who would like their DLCs on).

To use a trainer for VanHelsing 1 version 1.3.3d
1. Download mrantifun's VanHelsing 2 Trainer (version 1.104e 32 bit trainer). If the 1.104e version doesnt work for try the 1.30d one.
2. Go to your Steam and right click on the Van Helsing 1 game.
3. Choose Properties.
4. Under the "General" tab (it should be the first thing that popped up), click on Launch Options.
5. On the box, type in "-force32" (without the quotes).
6. Save, start the game, open the trainer, and have fun :D

Hope it works for you guys.

doaking85

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, Mr.Antifun
Thanks for the tips midnightlex i hope it works.

sydneyroo

Reaction score
Any chance for the update whenever you've found some time? None trainers from VH and VH2 seem to work anymore.

machine4578

Reaction score
just a fyi, the VH3 trainers are working for all 3 games(VH1, VH2 and VH3) :)

Last edited:

FriedRyce

Reaction score
Did the -force32 trick. It worked, but the trainer still can't be activated. I've used the latest ones from each game, to no avail.