Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Create for 1.36, Please and thanks :)
I tested the trainer for 1.36 and it worked fine , Start the game world first then start the trainer and activate it and the required cheats.

ATRealMaster

Reaction score
Nevermind, I updated to 1.36 and the Trainer works, I was on 1.07. Great Trainer! The Long Dark is actually Fun Now.

Uberquake

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is unintended, but the sewing kit and simple tools don't stay at 100% for me. As well, water and the Jerry Can now have weight.

Last edited:

JoyChung

Reaction score
thx for ur amazing work. a little note on v 1.38 the fly option crash the game. after second activate. Jerry can, Storm Lantern and Water have weight.. other option is working.

fachryskater

Reaction score
it has update to v1.38,. and next update is 29 oct for big overhauling,. hope you see this and hurry to update it,.

CloserTR

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun...Can you fix the trainer for the latest The Long Dark update ? v.153

I tested old Trainer version v 1.27 not working anymore :/

Hope you fix it :) Have a Nice Day...

andesite

Reaction score
Yep, definitely doesn't work anymore (not surprising given the big update). I'm impressed that it worked for so long, however he did that was awesome. Hoping for an update!

(Wishlist - "spawn gun/bullets" button?)

Thanks Mr Antifun!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yep, definitely doesn't work anymore (not surprising given the big update). I'm impressed that it worked for so long, however he did that was awesome. Hoping for an update!

(Wishlist - "spawn gun/bullets" button?)

Thanks Mr Antifun!
Isnt bullets included with items ?.

Junkmail

Donor
Reaction score
Work Great! Fly mode still locks up though but everything else is fine! Thanx for such a quick update to the trainer.

oddwaffle

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the updated trainer. Will there be an update for item durability? It seems that all the sewing kits will be consumed sooner or later without that.