Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
F8 and F9 are not working for version 1.64. Tried alt+tabbing out to trainer - still does not work.

Then be patient and wait for MrAntiFun to update the trainer, He is busy as you know with other stuff, So be patient and dont spam for an update please.

herpderp

Reaction score
Thank you Kalas. Everyone, F1 through F7 still work. In the mean time, you can use Cheat Engine 6.2 for inventory duplication/infinity.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Version 1.66 is out and the Trainer crashes immediately for me.

Mackenzie12

Reaction score
It's okay everybody just stop asking for an update it will be out when mr antifun gets the time to do it because look at all of his other trainers there is hundreds and some games update every 5 minutes so be patient :D

JoyChung

Reaction score
just test with v1.66 option f1 to f7 still work fine. only f8-f10 is not working. so u guy can still use it to survive nothing big.

GunnzAkimbo

Reaction score
Good stuff.
I like using Cheat Engine and Art money, but it was time consuming and repetitive.

How could i get infinite lanterns and kerosene?

Last edited:

Gagagfa

Reaction score
Doesn't works. I downloaded 1.27 trainer and the game is 1.27 version, idk what's the problem?

P

PizzaNuts

Update Please and is it possible to add a new function to make any liquid full

notbahroo

Reaction score
i am haveing a problem after this newest update the f4 f8 f9 and f10 do not work. mind you i am on a hp windows 8 laptop but still. can you possably make it so we can go into the trainer and tick them off ourselves? if you can great if not still great.

notbahroo

Reaction score
Then be patient and wait for MrAntiFun to update the trainer, He is busy as you know with other stuff, So be patient and dont spam for an update please.
i understand i was just informing him of the problem at hand