Trainer Search

Vlad Drakul

Reaction score
Just one observation...the TIN OF COFFEE gets consumed any way on INF ITEM

Micant

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr AF if i go lost alone in a Canadian forest, i want you at my side!!

P.S. A moment ago was came out the new patch number 6 (ver. 1.08)

Parlour

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason, when I attempt to climb down the rope, the screen goes black, then a bright green colour slowly spreads out from the center until it fills the screen. I can still hear the sounds of breathing and vaguely make out the image of the rope, but movement is impossible. There was another post with a similar report, suggesting it was the infinite stamina causing it, but the only active cheats I had were F1, F2, F3, and F8. I'll continue to try to figure something out, but if there's an easier solution already found, please let me know.

I just went to try something else: I unloaded all the extra crap I was carrying so I didn't need the infinite weight cheat. I inactivated all the cheats, then closed the trainer itself. I tried to climb down the rope and the same thing happened anyway, except the colour of the screen was more silver-blue.
Anyway, weird. Must be a bigger problem with the game and trainer interaction along with the updates to both during... blah blah, what do I know.
I'll start over.

Last edited:

MihudzeSan

Reaction score
For some reason, when I attempt to climb down the rope, the screen goes black, then a bright green colour slowly spreads out from the center until it fills the screen. I can still hear the sounds of breathing and vaguely make out the image of the rope, but movement is impossible. There was another post with a similar report, suggesting it was the infinite stamina causing it, but the only active cheats I had were F1, F2, F3, and F8. I'll continue to try to figure something out, but if there's an easier solution already found, please let me know.

I just went to try something else: I unloaded all the extra crap I was carrying so I didn't need the infinite weight cheat. I inactivated all the cheats, then closed the trainer itself. I tried to climb down the rope and the same thing happened anyway, except the colour of the screen was more silver-blue.
Anyway, weird. Must be a bigger problem with the game and trainer interaction along with the updates to both during... blah blah, what do I know.
I'll start over.
Dear friend, I ran into the same problem. It is necessary to remain near the rope, spreading the sleeping bag. Then exit the game on your desktop. Close cheat. Run the game. Go through that place with the ropes. There will be two. And then welcome to the second chapter

Parlour

Donor
Reaction score
Dear friend, I ran into the same problem. It is necessary to remain near the rope, spreading the sleeping bag. Then exit the game on your desktop. Close cheat. Run the game. Go through that place with the ropes. There will be two. And then welcome to the second chapter
I'll be sure to try this on this run through. Cheers

omgletmein

Reaction score
a few questions if i may.

1. im using V3.46 Trainer +11 . Is this the latest? which one should i use?
2. only f1 and f2 works for me. the rest doesn't and gives a ding sound. however, f2 (god mode) isn't working as well. i still died from being burnt in fire.

do advice! thanks!

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
a few questions if i may.

1. im using V3.46 Trainer +11 . Is this the latest? which one should i use?
2. only f1 and f2 works for me. the rest doesn't and gives a ding sound. however, f2 (god mode) isn't working as well. i still died from being burnt in fire.

do advice! thanks!
pls read what is written down...
you are using:
"The Long Dark V3.46 Trainer +11--Alpha" <-- ALPHA
its not in alpha anymore, dont you know? ^^
the newest version is 1.08, so try to use the newest trainer aviable: "The Long Dark V1.07 Trainer +12"

and now please facepalm yourself! thank you! ;P

edit: yeah, you could play with version 3.46 if you wanted, so your poor choice of havin the old trainer would make sense and work. :)

edit2: F*CK SPAM "ERROR" -.-

ok... again!:
some questions of mine now:
unlimited liquid? possible? would be nice for light! and for crafting too, just checked out the crafting cheat, it works, but you need oil for crafting a torch, so the need for oil still aplies.

flymode just flying c a m (<-- cant write it without space oO what a horrendous spam/ad protection xD hope it works for the real deal *g*) for screenshots? after pressing button again: back to starting point!
thought it would be a fast travel option :(

edit3: and some things are not umlimited like "reclaimed wood". they stack, but they dont get treated like books or other things you can burn

Last edited:

Falzen

Reaction score
Concerning the flymode, you have to "land" before exiting the mode.
You can land with "spacebar" if I remember correctly.
Then, when exiting the flymode, you will not go back to where you started.
Enjoy :)

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
Any time you use ropes to transition through a save / between screens, this will happen. Press [spacebar] and use 1 hour to "pass the time" to save the game then quit the game, close the trainer, rerun the game - use the rope to transition to the new area.
After you've moved to the new area, you will be able to use the trainer again. This will happen in more than one area, depending on where you are in the game.

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
Concerning the flymode, you have to "land" before exiting the mode.
You can land with "spacebar" if I remember correctly.
Then, when exiting the flymode, you will not go back to where you started.
Enjoy :)
i cant land whatsoever, but thats a thing of the past anyway, because in 1.10 the function does not work anymore with the trainer for me! :(

working Trainer 1.07 for the new v1.10 too ???
it looks like it does, without the flying camera mode :)
PS: you could have tested that for yourself, couldnt you? xD

Homeboy

Reaction score
edit:
when i restart the game (new savegame) with v1.10 the Trainer didnt work any more :(

please update...

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, thank you for sharing the The Long Dark V1.00 Trainer +12. Much appreciated!

massiica

Reaction score
Please, could we get the newest version? Nothing works anymore... :(
Thank you.