Trainer Search

Juniko

Reaction score
Easy Crafting, Inf Items, Inf Weight, 100% Condition, don't work for me with the 1.49 trainer.
Turn off Windows Defender and all options will work fine.

For the guys who says the trainer just beeps and does nothing: UPDATE your game!!! If the trainer beeps, than it's working!

alirezapk

Reaction score
Turn off Windows Defender and all options will work fine.

For the guys who says the trainer just beeps and does nothing: UPDATE your game!!! If the trainer beeps, than it's working!

what about the craked versions that stuck in 1.48 version of the game and can not update?

alirezapk

Reaction score
never mind found an update . but i cant post the link here . anyway the trainer is working fine now on v 1.49

AseroC

Reaction score
Hotfix v1.50 just dropped. The trainer still seem to be working, though I've only fully used inf weight and durability..

Last edited:

NSSherlock

Reaction score
Infinite items occasionally works with the V1.49 trainer on V1.50 game for me, gives me unlimited pills, tea, coffee and ammo but doesn't give me fire making materials, books, wood, sticks etc. The last trainer I used was V1.27 back in April last year and that gave me infinite everything except for lantern oil, most food items and a few other things, so has anything changed or is it just because I'm using the V1.49 trainer with the V1.50 game ?

Apologies for the long winded post but it's got me puzzled.

AseroC

Reaction score
Infinite items not working for me either. =(
I just use Cheat engine for that. Not that hard if you know how to scan for 4-bytes values. I know ppl don't like using it, but it's better than nothing.
Of course there's items that's almost impossible to duplicate, but I use it only for ammo and firewood since the trainer gives me stuff I don't want.

Antincontin

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,can u update Trainer V1.50 48029 ? Please !!! ( and again Thanks for fast update V.1.49)

Last edited:

Juniko

Reaction score
From my experience 'Infinite items' cheat does not work if you have antivirus on. Try turning antivirus off before you start the trainer.

AseroC

Reaction score
Hotfix 1.52 just released. Most of the trainer still seem to work, infinite items not so much..

NSSherlock

Reaction score
For me, infinite items works on random items. Mosts fire burning materials work, ammo doesn't. Food doesn't.

It was the opposite for me with with the 1.49 trainer and current game version, fire burning materials didn't work yet it occasionally gave me ammo and some meds. I never had it work for food though, well the last trainer I used it never did.

Last edited:

HarrisonB

Reaction score
1.49 plus the 1.49 trainer doesn't seem to have stamina or fatigue working. Strange.