Trainer Search

EL-DIABLO

Donor
Reaction score
i try 2 extract i get a message saying compressed folders empty im using 7-zip
i tryed all 4 attached files ive extracted hundreds of compressed folders and never had this happen

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
did you left click the zipped trainer folder to see if the trainer is still inside if not your anti virus or malware deleted it or put it in quarantine

i do not use Avast so i am no help in telling anyone how to pause or disable it but if you are useing it do a google search just type this in the search box= how to disable avast anti virus

RIPBEV

Reaction score
New problem has arisen! When I'm attacked by wolves/bears my condition goes down, could you fix it so it stays at 100%? Thanks!

BearyTeddie

Reaction score
I just wanna take a second to post and say thank you for all your hard and quality work. You're truly a legend, sir.

slayess

Reaction score
For me there's a glitch with the 100% condition cheat, Where it works for a bit and then it still goes down even tho its still on

MishaLin

Donor
Reaction score
when i use the infi weight cheat all coocked fish go useless weight like -2134745 and no calories left :(
and i love fish :D

danshat

Reaction score
Yea, trainer works fine on 2.00. But condition still doesn't work. While trying to activate the fly option, i can fly, but while i turning it off i am at my previous position.

RIPBEV

Reaction score
Yea, trainer works fine on 2.00. But condition still doesn't work. While trying to activate the fly option, i can fly, but while i turning it off i am at my previous position.
can confirm, i have the same issue

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
When you turn on fly hacks and fly around for a little bit and then turn it off, you go back to the position you were when you turned it on...