Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current Trainers:
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II: The Rise of the Witch-king (PC) 10-26-06 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Unlimited Cash
  2. Instant Army Reinforcements
  3. Unlimited Power Points
  4. Unlimited Population
  5. Instant Construction

Attachments

• The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle-earth II The Rise of the Witch-king (PC) Trainer S...exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 6,492

Firebrand94

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to get the infinite health + instant max level units/heroes uptade for this trainer @MrAntiFun ? or just any of those at all?
thanks!

DragonPower

Reaction score
the trainer dunt work by me evrytime i want to activated the cheats he deactiveet it automatic
and i realy like the se the cheat the infinite health+ instant max level units

gogi003

Reaction score
yup we are still here going in to 2023 and still wishing for an a updated version and option for instant coldown
and instant level ups

Lenny.phillips1

Reaction score
i dont undertsand why the original trainer was removed your mod app is great but i still appreciate to download trainers separately as they are more reliabe i have been using your trainer for it since way back and now you have moved it to the mod app it no longer works with the 2.02 patch i sincerely you remaster the trainer for this game and add them much needed options like inf health instant unit level per kill and definitely no side power time limit instant use for side powers etc and also make it downloadable both on your mod app and separately as i find your trainers work best when you can also download it separate from the app