Trainer Search

piggzy

Reaction score
Doesn't appear to work for me ?
Have tried the Windows 10 disable defender trick also but get no blocking or errors.

The trainer says Game active as soon as I launch Settlers 4 and succesfully says "Trainer Activated" when I press F1 but no changes in resources.

Any tips appreciated.
Thanks

LorDisaster

Reaction score
same here. the resources freeze on screen but not on the left side in the menu. so if settlers take one stone for instance the number of stones in the menu is reduced by one but the stone on screen remains. you can't even build there (that goes for the start resources) :( it's the same for building resources. there is a point, where they stop working because the bulding's stock is "full" (on the screen) although the menu says, u don't have stone (for example) left.

piggzy

Reaction score
Glad its not just me lol.

It only seems to have a broken effect on stone huts etc
No effect on Coal, gold, iron etc ???

Cheers

Psidom

Reaction score
this trainer is work but, have a broken effect like a Lordisater say up there, this trainer remove subtract fase on resourses buildings but the not remove this fase on other aspects on the game, because this the game continue count normal the resourses on left screen, causing memory error sometimes. this game use a diferent type of metrics to count this resources, it's not just a kind of on-screen number that you rewrite.