Trainer Search

sc4rh2013

Reaction score
V1.50.67.1020 Follow the instructions, functioning normally.

Thanks MrAntiFun!

viceelnoob

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "blaxheart2, post: 14431, miembro: 95099"]
[USUARIO = 1] @MrAntiFun [/ USUARIO] gracias, querido administrador, siempre escuchas a tus usuarios :) sintiéndose muy felices ¡ :RE Muchas gracias señor!:)
[/CITAR]

problemas me sale ERROR :( que hago?

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Cheats for Sims 4 are as simple as typing two lines in the console...... People shouldn't trouble MrAntiFun for this..... just crazy

UPDATES NOT NEEDED

Hold ctrl+shift+c for console
Type
MOTHERLODE for 50,000 money
sims.give_satisfaction_points 100000 for One hundred thousand satisfaction points! Don't ask MrAntiFun for update you lazy 1d1ots. I mean seriously, don't you have two brain cells to type two lines?

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
There are some tricks that no longer work within the game, because they have taken it away. I have the game and I have the whole list of cheats that work in the game, if the administrator gives me the permission I write it.

Last edited:

jimmy7856

Reaction score
The two I listed works with the latest version of the game, just tried it again, and the trainer gives you money and satisfaction points.

ctrl+shift+c

Motherlode
gives you 50000 money

sims.give_satisfaction_points 100000
gives your 100,000 satisfaction points

That's all you need.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Exactly , You can play the sims also using the cheats, so we do not disturb Mrantifun. there are more tricks, to raise skills, friendship, etc etc, for the moment use these that are more generic.
I write you some tricks and suggestions:
If you use the cheat you should do: CTRL + Shift + C
then type in the console (left above): testingcheats {true / false}, close console.
testingcheats onEnables testing cheats in The Sims 4
kachingMoney cheat that gives the family $1000
motherlodeGives the family $50,000 Simoleans

bb.moveobjectsAllows you to move objects anywhere you want, good for building. Use the 9 and 0 keys to adjust the item you're 'holding'.
bb.showhiddenobjectsThe old buydebug cheat - lets you buy many hidden objects.
bb.enablefreebuildBuild anywhere, even on locked lots.
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlementIgnore Gameplay Unlocks Entitlement - lets you buy items locked by careers.
sims.give_satisfaction_points xGives a Sim x amount of satisfaction points with which you can buy rewards. Sims.give_satisfaction_points 5000 for example.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the cheat to stop a Sim's need decay for your current household or the entire neighborhood (effectively make everyone happy).
Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling and re-enabling them is as simple as selecting "Enable Need Decay".
Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum.
You can do this on an individual Sim level by Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs.
You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.
Change Traits and Appearance of Sims
To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat.
Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household. You will find it's possible to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.
Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood. Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.
Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objects can be reset, as well. Use this if an object is bugged, but it's more likely to be useful when a Sim freezes.

this is the page, I hope it is useful :)
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php

Last edited:

hurka79

Reaction score
Exactly , You can play the sims also using the cheats, so we do not disturb Mrantifun. there are more tricks, to raise skills, friendship, etc etc, for the moment use these that are more generic.
I write you some tricks and suggestions:
If you use the cheat you should do: CTRL + MAIUSC + C
then type in the console (left above): testingcheats {true / false}, close console.
testingcheats onEnables testing cheats in The Sims 4
kachingMoney cheat that gives the family $1000
motherlodeGives the family $50,000 Simoleans

bb.moveobjectsAllows you to move objects anywhere you want, good for building. Use the 9 and 0 keys to adjust the item you're 'holding'.
bb.showhiddenobjectsThe old buydebug cheat - lets you buy many hidden objects.
bb.enablefreebuildBuild anywhere, even on locked lots.
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlementIgnore Gameplay Unlocks Entitlement - lets you buy items locked by careers.
sims.give_satisfaction_points xGives a Sim x amount of satisfaction points with which you can buy rewards. Sims.give_satisfaction_points 5000 for example.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the cheat to stop a Sim's need decay for your current household or the entire neighborhood (effectively make everyone happy).
Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling and re-enabling them is as simple as selecting "Enable Need Decay".
Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum.
You can do this on an individual Sim level by Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs.
You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.
Change Traits and Appearance of Sims
To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat.
Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household. You will find it's possible to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.
Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood. Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.
Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objects can be reset, as well. Use this if an object is bugged, but it's more likely to be useful when a Sim freezes.

this is the page, I hope it is useful :)
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php

CTRL + MAIUSC + C okay , what is this: MAIUSC? Dude u need shift...

larsV

Reaction score
There are some tricks that no longer work within the game, because they have taken it away. I have the game and I have the whole list of cheats that work in the game, if the administrator gives me the permission I write it.
there is a simple mod that restore those tricks ,go to his patron page https://www.patreon.com/TwistedMexi and scroll down to you see a post with a file called Tmex-AllCheats.ts4script put that in your mod folder and all the tricks are back